*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Monday, September 1, 2014

The meow is coming from inside the house!


                                      Today's Players:
                                      In Black we have Human
                                      Green - as always Sebby
                                      Red -  Miss Laya
                                      Blue - Charlie
                                      Purple - Willow
**************************************
Why are they back?
Why are who back?
Don't play dumb with me! You will never win.
Uh, okay...
Diamond and her children are back!
So I ask again...why?
And who is that cat in your room?

Yeah, that's our room. I am feeling a bit neglected and abandoned.
So dramatic! First, they are only here for  two days. It's a holiday so the store is closed. There would be nobody there to feed them.
Oh Boohoo.
Really? So food is no big deal? So l can take away the food for two days and you guys would be cool?

Sebby, sometimes you need to think before you open your silly mouth!
Seriously, he does not speak for all of us...ignore him.
Done, and done.

So, who is the cat in our..I mean your room?

Magnolia.
Oh.
She smells nice.
Ewe Charlie!
What?? I'm a guy, she's a girl...she isn't fixed, I'm not fixed.... Why not?
No...no and NO!
She isn't fixed because she had an ear infection so she has to wait till the vet clears her. You.. You still have a month of growing to do.
Do I have a say? Cuz..
No.
But!
No.
You never even...
NO.
Mean.
Annoying.
Hey!


Luke, Laya... I know she is in your room but it's only for a few days and all of your stuff is just outside my door. We cool?
I guess. I hate change.
Yes, you are a cat... You all hate it.

Feisty little owl isn't she! 


2 comments:

The cats would like to hear from the humans.