*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Epic Pounce


Human
Charlie
Sergeant
Willow
Zulu
Tango
Sebby
Cubby

 ******************


Did you see that!?

I so got him!
Ha!
Nailed ya!

No fair! I was grooming. 
Grooming is very important you asshat! 

So is pouncing! 

Tell him Human!

Though I would rather not agree with Charlie, yes pouncing is important.

See!

What ever.

Why?

So you just assumed it was but had no idea why?

Cat = always right!



A kitten learns through play. One of the things they learn when pouncing is how to judge distances. 

Charlie may have landed on your head this time.. but chances are he has attempted this before and failed. 

Botched pounce?

Guess you could call it a practice pounce. 


But why do we pounce?

It is a predatory behaviour. You are hunting. 

Wabbit!

Duck!

Wabbit!

Tango!

Hey! I was sleeping you terd.

You let your guard down. That was not smart. I had to teach you.

How bout I teach your leg what my teeth feel like?

DING DING! In this corner weighing 3.2 pounds is Charlie the party Panther!

In the other corner weighing in at 3.6 pounds is Tango Warrior Princess!


Let's get ready to rumble! 



This is ridiculous! why are you letting them do this?

Their fighting right now is as real as the WWE.

How do you know?

Years of being over protective. 

Looks like the wrestling match has turned into a race!

Charlie is in the lead!

Charlie is being chased!

It's freaking me out!

Me too! make them stop!!!

Alright guys chill out. 

I won anyways.

You wish!

I said enough! Go play with your mousey, and you.. maybe you should take a nap. Tango really had you running!.


Pft, that was nothing!

Don't take this napping as a sign. I am simply following orders. 

Well there is a first for everything. 


Cat Fights & Kitten Play 

Toys that kitty will enjoy pouncing at..or on.


I am a big fan of the mousey.

I prefer moving things. 

I kinda like straws and pop bottle lids.

Yes Willow and you are fantastic at stealing them.

I hunt them.

Sorry.. You are a fantastic straw and lid hunter!


Damn Skippy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.