*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Fortress of Cattitude!

Human
Sebby
Zulu
Willow
Cubby
Tango

*************

Best gift ever! 

What are you talking about? 

My fortress of cattitude ! 

And my Batcave! 

I love my castle 

Finally a kitten detention center. 

My umm.. Box?

You have a rather dull imagination Cubby.

You guys are all just wack jobs! 

What? 
Are you guys talking about the box that the futon came in? 

Best gift ever! 

It wasn't really a gift.

It can be! Just cut some holes in it. 
Put a pillow inside and tada! Luxury cat hotel. 

I want a hook inside. 

A hook? Why? 

I need to hang up my cape. 

Batman has a cape. I need a hook too!

There will be no hooks inside the box!

Fine. I want my own portal. 

Portal? To where? Narnia? 

YES! 

I will see what I can do. 

Are you changing this place into a Collage dorm? 

No, why? 

Futon. 

It's economical, can turn into a bed, has metal arms ... And it was on sale.

Everything can be a bed. 

Maybe for a cat. 

Why metal arms? 

Sebby, do you want to explain? 

Cuz I scratch the arms and sides of couches. 

And why do you do that? 

To save you from the sofa monster...
Sebby?

To add dramatic flare to..

Sebby!

Cuz I'm a naughty kitty. 

Exactly. 

Slash- sofa monster slayer. 

You got the slash part right. 

Of all the cats and kittens that have spent time here, and including all of you guys .. You Sebby are the only cat that lives up to the furniture scratching stigma!

Somebody has to. 





Stop laughing at me! 

But you have tools and thumbs! Why is this taking you so long???

Because the only thing I don't have to put together is the mattress! 















Thank you for leering at me the entire time. 

You are welcome my human. 



 Well, I am finally finished putting together that jigsaw puzzle of a Futon.

Was it that complicated?

No, I was just being overly dramatic. 


It's comfortable. These things can be horrible. This one isn't so bad.

And it didn't even fall apart!

Thanks for the confidence Cubby. 


No problem. 


She was being sarcastic, you crazy old fool!


Oh...meh, nap time. 



Couldn't find your xacto knife I see. 
Sure, scissors work just as well.
I like the chewed through look. 

















You are right, I had to use scissors. 
I did not prepare myself for making a Batcave. 

It's okay, nobody will see it. You rarely have other humans over anyways.


Someone is getting a bit to snarky for his own good. 

Sebby, lay off teaching the foster kittens your ways of the world.

Some just cant hack it. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.