*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, September 26, 2014

Nope Do Not Like!

 
I really do not have faith in your ability to find 10 colours  - you may have to underline some.

I agree. I will have to underline some if they are close in shade.

Think the humans will figure it out?

It could get confusing. 

Human
Chino
Tango
Zulu 
Caddy
Charlie
Augusta
Sergeant
Bogie
Chip
Ebony

 
Chino, Zulu, Tango, Sergeant

Charlie, Augusta, Caddy

Chip, Bogie, Ebony





 
Not having fun? 

This place is freaking meowt!

What she said.

Yup perfect explanation. 

Why are we here? 

To be seen. 

What? Are we normally invisible ? Cuz I would be down with that.

No, you are normally at my house. 

And now we are at a pet food store. 

Seriously Human, we are not Dogs! We know where we are. We just don't like it! 

I don't know where I am! 

You're in the back of a pet food store !

If I am suppose to be seen then why are you hiding me? Are you ashamed of me? 

Is it my paws? It's my paws isn't it. Well I can't help it! I am a polydactyl. I was born this way. 

I'm not hiding you Augusta, I just thought you would be a bit more comfortable away from the commotion.

Oh, okay.. I guess I am. Thanks. 

Shes cute. If she gets more attention than me I will become irresistible - on purpose ! 

You already are, Chino!

You ain't seen nothing yet! 

If he starts kissing ass..
I pick commotion. 

How are you guys doing? 

That silly black kitty keeps growling at us. 

I don't like you! 

We didn't do anything to you! You need to learn some manners!.

I think she is just worried you all will get adopted and she wont. 

Am I weird? 

No.. Well yes, but you are also very sweet and silly! Fantastic kitten qualities, all of them!

Why did you bring more kitties?
Who are they?

The three beside you are Chip, Caddy and Bogie. Beside them are Sergeant, Tango, Zulu and Charlie. 

In the back is Augusta and you have met Chino. 

There are 10 of us?!

That's like 100 more than before!

Someone give that girl a calculator. 

Make them go home! 

I'm okay with that. 
Bogie get off my head! 

Get your head away from my butt! 

Here, try these treats. They are new.

They are shaped like cats heads. 
Does that make us cannibals ? 

No Zulu.

Good cuz I like them. Can I have another? 

Sure. 

I don't like it. 

I do, gimmie yours. 

So I have 7 likes and 1 dislike. 

What about you guys? Augusta?
Chino?

Yay.

Nay.

8 out of ten ain't bad!

We get adopted yet?

Not yet. 

Whhhyyyyyyyy not!!

We are important. The humans wont give us to someone unless they are right for us. 

That human looks right. 

That's a poster. 

So the human is special! 

A poster of a dog. 

I think I need a nap. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.