*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Conversation with Sebby : what's yours is mine, and what's mine is mine


     Human
     Sebby
     Cubby
     Zulu
     Willow
 ******************

 (halfway down my font gets darker...I can not seem to fix it. I blame Sebby..apparently this is going to show up dark as well. )

That's mine, your mine, the couch is mine, the chair, stairs, food, toys, ledge, corner, window, floor. 
All mine!


What do you mean all yours? 
None of it is yours. 
It's mine and I share.

Stop rubbing up against the couch!
Mine

Get off of me.
Mine.

Don't scratch the chair!
Mine

Nomnomnom

You know what happens when you eat like that.
(Sebby snarfs his food then harfs on the floor)

Okay, that's yours.

Fix it human.

I'll fix you!

Already did!

Move over so I can clean up.

That's right human....

Okay moving on.... Sebby...

Yessss

I think we should talk about why you think everything is yours. 
Also, how you think you claim all of these things.

Okay, one condition.
What?

I want my cape.
You what?

My cape. I need it.
You mean the plastic bag you wear by sticking your head through the handles, then walk around like you are some superhero?

That's the one.
Fine, don't try this at home kids. Bags are not toys.

No they are capes!

No, they are not. You are just a special cat who seems to be able to wear a bag without harming yourself.

Because it's not a bag, its s cape.













I am Super Sebby!

Oh yeah? What are your super powers?

Sarcasm detection is one of them. 

That bag, it's mine.

I just let you think it is. 

I just let you think you can talk.

That's cuz you are a strange, strange human.

Indeed.

Back to this irritating addiction to claiming everything as your own.

He does it to us too.

What does he claim of yours?

Our sanity

Naw, you lost that, old man.

He is the reason I meow so much. I need to make sure you know where I am at all times, just in case he gets all bright eyed and evil tailed. 

So your safety ?

Kinda.

That's not cool Sebby.

Maybe not, but I still am. 

He steals toys and is a sloppy eater!

What is this, pick on Sebby day?

You are the one claiming you are Super!

I am super. Super Awesome!

Pft..whatever, show off.


Why can we never stay on topic?

I dunno, what's the topic?

Really?
Why you think everything is yours!

Well that's not mine.

It's a bill, of course it's not yours.

That's not mine, or that.

Remote, phone..you have no thumbs.

Ooo that's mine!

Back off! I am down to my last pen in this house!

Give me a flip flop and I will tell you where I hide them.

I gave you my old ones already.

Smells gone. Need these.

Not getting them!

Fine.

I really want to know, I need to know! Why do you think you own all of these things?

I dunno.

Horrible answer.

Owning everything is my Super Power.

Why not the ability to read minds ? Or x-ray vision. 

Well, who cares what humans think. And ick.. why would I want to see that?

Ability to fly?

Carry me.

Leap tall buildings !

What buildings? I can't you wont let me outside. Clearly you are stifling my abilities. 
I need help from some of my Super Hero friends.

You have no Super Hero friends.

How do you know? You aren't home 24/7

So when I leave you have a party with The Joker and Batman?

No. Thor and Deadpool.. I am a Marvel man. 

Couldn't just pick Cat Woman?

She's to Catty for my taste. 

Hilarious. 

My sarcasm detector is going off. 

It works well.  



That has nothing to do with cats.

You're just mad I used the comic version of Thor instead of the Human version.


Mean.






Regardless of how she puts it.. I still think our cats believe we are big clumsy, and slightly stupid cats with whom they have decided to allow in their presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.