*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Competitive litter toss

    Human
    Sebby
    Zulu
    Willow
    Charlie
    Tango
    Luke
    Cubby
    Onyx
 ********************



I wonder if you guys see it as a sport. 

What? 

The litter box.

In general or in action? 

When you fling the litter out of the box. 

Wasn't me. 

I know. 
It's Zulu & Sergeant. 

Hey, Luke & Laya do it sometimes too!

True, but you two seem to make it a sport. 
Who can fling it the farthest. 
Litter box Javelin

Maybe you should be happy it's just the litter. 

I realize you guys are young, and still learning, but do you not get the correlation between litter all over the floor and the evil vacuuminator? 

That jerk comes out anyways. 

And, of course they don't. They still think some magical force is spraying them with water when they do something bad. 

Huh, are you saying it isn't?!

Sebby!

Distraction! 
Oh look the red bug is back!

Where!?
Where?!

Geez Sebby.

Sorry, Super Sebby had a hiccup. 

Super Sebby may need to create his own cape. 

You would do that? You would deny me of my cat given right to wear my glorious cape? 

Bag!

Whatever.

Can I have it? 

Why do you want it Luke? 

I'm also a super hero. 

I knew it!

This I gotta hear. 
What is your super hero name? 

Panther Man! 

Gotta admit, that's kinda cool.

I need to know more. 
Why Panther Man?
Cuz you have black fur? 
So does Cubby and he is more like Senile Man.

I remember that you are a jerk.

No, it's cuz I am part Bombay.

You are part Bamboo?

Bombay! It's a breed of cat. 

You can't prove that!
Most of us can't even prove our age.

True, but look at me..














Now look at a Bombay..
 








So what, Willow looks like an owl sometimes. 

It's true.

Okay, look at the breed characteristics.

Above average intelligence ? 
I must be part Bombay.

You wish.

If you check out the personality you will notice that I am very much alike.
Except for wanting to be Top Cat.. I could care less.  I know the Human loves me, even if this isn't my forever home. 

I would have to agree with Luke, he is very much the epitome of a Bombay. Except the weight part, but I think that has to do with being underweight as a kitten. You have had to catch up. 

What are you old man? 

I don't even know what day it is.. how am I suppose to know my lineage ? 

I'm surprised you know your ass from a hat.

Breed really does not matter to me. 
I love you all. 

But if you could be a cat what breed would you be? Be honest!

That's actually a cool question Sebby!


I will have to get back to you on that. Maybe after I read up on the breeds and make a page about them. Then I can see the differences between them all. 

Fair enough. 

We kind of got way off topic. Though it's all very interesting. 
I think another post is in order. 
Maybe one dedicated to Super Hero's? 

As long as I am a part of it!

Me too!

Onyx? you are a Super Hero?


Yes.. I am the Invisible Cat.

But I can see you?

Of course you can, because I want you to. 

I can't really prove him wrong on that one.

So a Super Hero post will be in the works, but we still have to finish this one.

Why do you fling the litter with such force that it launches across the room?

Cuz it's fun. 

That's what I figure. 
I gotta invest in more hooded litter boxes. 

I still swear you guys should make this an Olympic sport. 

Problematic.

Why?

We would all get eliminated for catnip dosing. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.