*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

Interview with Ebony



Human
Ebony
Luke


This is Human, coming to you from Pet Valu on Fitch St. 
Today I have with me a beautiful little kitten named Ebony.

Hi.

Hello, thank you for talking with me.

You're welcome I guess. 
Why do you want to talk to me?

Because you are up for adoption, and this will help people get to know you.

Whatever.

You seem a bit upset today, may I ask why?

They left me.

Who?

My mom and sister. They left me and went to a new home together.

That's great news! 
Not that they left you, but they got a home together.

But what about me? 
Why did they leave me by myself.

Aww little one, they didn't leave you. A family adopted them. I am sure they would have taken you as well if they could.

It's not fair!

I know, but you will find a family too!

When? 

Soon.

I miss them.

I know.

Lets talk about something else, how about your new friends?

Don't like them.

Why not? 

They are weird. They don't growl back at me. They don't hiss at me. They don't try to smack back at me. 

They sound horrific! 

Sarcasm? 

Yes.

Okay, but why ??? 
Why are they being so nice to me? 
Do they feel sorry for me?
I don't need their kitty pity!

Luke & Laya are just very sweet cats. They are not inclined to fight, or hiss. That's why I introduced you to them.

What are they? 
Hippies ? 
All peace love and purrs?

I guess you could say that.

Ya, well I don't like it! 
I want my mommy back!

What about a treat? 

How many? 

4.

Make it 5.

Okay, 5.

And a toy.

You drive a hard bargain.

I'm worth it.

I agree. What kind of toy? 

It comes in a roll and it's white and they have it in the counter. 

That's the pricing stickers. You can't have them.

Fine. The tube type stick thing.

Marker?

Yes.

No.

Okay then I want a mousy and a ball.

That's 2!

Mommy and Echo were 2 kitties!

You're good.

I'm fabulous. 

Sebby taught you that didn't he. 

I'll never tell.

Okay, well that was Ebony. Cute, smart and a bit sneaky. 
She is looking for a family to bribe.. I mean call her own! 

Come visit her, Luke & Laya at Pet Valu 
Fitch St Welland.

Bring treats!

You don't have to bring treats. 

I could use a treat.

Fine. Bring treats.

This is Human reminding you to have you pets spayed and neutered. 
Seriously.. These felines could take over the world if we don't!.

Ebony  














Luke

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.