*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Conversation With Sebby

Human
Sebby 
Tango
Willow
Zulu

**********************

What up Human!

Not much, just hanging out with you meows. 

Fantastic meows!

Agreed. 

Super meows! 

Speaking of which..

Here it comes..

Why would you do that? 
You put a child lock on the cupboard that contains my capes!

They are plastic bags, and it's not a child lock.. It's double sided tape. 
A cat lock.

Oh, I see. You were too cheap to buy a child lock. 

Shouldn't you be being nice if you want your 'cape'.

It's against my religion.

Why do you do it? Why?

If all you did was take out 1 bag..

Cape

Instead of removing every bag from the cupboard and scattering them around the kitchen.

That's not me. 
Willow takes them out.
Onyx helps, then he naps in the cupboard. 
The foster meows go bonkers and dive bomb the bags, scattering them across the floor. 
It's very disrespectful to the capes.

Yes, would not want to disrespect a plastic bag! The human who feeds, shelters and loves you..well that is perfectly acceptable ?

Aren't you being a tad dramatic? Does someone need a hug?

Someone may need a drink.

Moving on...

I was hoping we could talk about TV shows. 
Do you like TV?

Do you have a favorite show or shows?


Well, I am kinda bound by what you watch. Or what is on when you forget to turn off the TV.
For the amount of time you spend dedicated to animals, I find it very interesting that you do not watch shows about any of them.

I do not like shows about animals because I tend to get rather upset when they get hurt, or there is a possibility of them getting hurt. 
I blame Old Yeller, and maybe Dumbo. 

Oh, okay. 
I like the fishy channel of course.

The Aquarium Channel or the actual Aquariums?

The channel. 
Your fish taunt me. I don't like that stupid orange one.

They taunt you? What do they say?

Nananananana you can't eat me! stupid cat can't even lift a lid!

Both true.

I see, you are on their side!

Who's being dramatic now?

Sebby!

You shut your fur face!


Okay, calm down. 
How about a movie?


Batman!

No.

Donny Darko?

That Bunny gives me nightmares.

Lion King?

Too predictable.

I'm thinking...can I wear my cape?


Sure.

THOR!

Yay!


Okay, but if any of you start pretending to fly off the couch I am shutting it off!

I don't want a repeat of last time....Sebby.

I was not flying.. HULK SMASH!

Sorry about the glass. 
BTW that was The Avengers.
Get your movies straight!

Do we have a deal Sebby?

No flying, no smashing, no levitating, no acting out any super powers.

Boo

No deal, no movie or cape.



Deal! 

Now get my cape human.






Amazon sells DVD's for cats. 
Can we get that?
No, but I may get more Marvel movies.

OOooo sweet!

 













No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.