*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Saturday, September 27, 2014

Peace & Quiet


Human
Sebby
Willow
Cubby
Onyx



The brats are gone! 
It's quiet!
I don't have to share! 

...I'm bored.
...It's to quiet.
...These toys suck.

I think.. I may possibly ... Miss them.
I'm conflicted. 

They are at Pet Valu, they will be back Sunday night.

I change my mind.

Unless Chino gets adopted. 
If he gets adopted then the kittens will stay at Pet Valu in the big cage.

Stop toying with me human!

I'm not!

I'm fragile!

No your not!

Okay, but I am bored.

That I believe.














Willow wont play with me.

Neither will Cubby. 

You spent the morning ignoring Willow and you smacked Cubby for no reason last night!

I had a reason. 

What was your reason.

He annoys me.

Then I should smack you every hour.

Nobody should be smacking anyone!


Stop looking at me.

I'm not!

Yes you are!

No I am not!

Human will you sell Sebby on the Cat Market?

It's Black Market and no. 

I beg you. I would bribe you if I had money.

Not a chance! He may be a jerk .. But he's my jerk.

Hey!

Put Cubby in a home. An old folks home.
Send him off to the Wrinkler Ranch!

You guys need to chill out.

We need our distractions back.













They are small and furry little distractions, but they are ours!

Not yours.

I think you should get me a kitten.

If anyone is getting a kitten it's me!
I never got to be a mother.

Actually can we keep Tango? She looks like me. It was meant to be.

No.

No? Just no? No conversation, we can't even consider it? 

No.

I would like an explanation. 

Cuz I said so.

Invalid. Try again.

I can't keep an adoptable kitten. It's not fair to the possible unadoptable kittens down the road.

So we get the rejects?

Thats a horrible thing to say!
They are not rejects. 
Look at Onyx, you love him. Molly as well!
They were both unadoptable.

Fine. I want a baby Onyx.

I am a baby Onyx!

You have offended Onyx.

Fine. You can be my baby.

I don't want to be your baby.

Screw it! Get me a puppy!
No.

Bunny?

No

Turtle? Guinea Pig? Ferret?

No no and no.

What can I get then?

Elephant, Otter, Lion or Pony.

Really?? 
Omg!!
I don't know which to pick. 
This is so amaz... 
Crap you're talking about the stuffed animals.

Sometimes you're mean for no reason.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.