*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A bit of kitty confusion


      Human
      Sebby
      Willow
      Tango
      Zulu 
***************

Hey guys, welcome home.

You may need to change that terminology. 


It has nothing to do with gender.


How did you not know!

I'm sorry!
Cat junk is a bit more hidden than some other creatures.

I'm a girl! 

I heard! 

What if they didn't look? 
Would they have neutered me? 

That only happened once. 
It was a boy, not a girl.
We had never used that vet before, and we never will again.

What the... I was kidding! 
They tried to spay a boy??

Who was it? What kitty? Tell me so I can make fun of him.

It was a feral cat, and that's not nice!

Forgive me. Must be my time of the month. 

You were never old enough to start that.
You will never get it now.
It's not the same for cats.

Also, that is an offensive remark. 

I'm a girl, I can say it. 

Fine. You can say it about yourself.

Do I have to eat out of a pink bowl now? 
Play with girly toys? 
Think more sweet and fluffy thoughts? 

No, no.. Maybe. What thoughts did you normally have? 

Food thoughts.. Attacky thoughts. 

So cat thoughts? 

I guess. 

Your thoughts are fine. 
As long as they are not malicious vengeful thoughts I am happy. 

Had those too.

If it's about hiding Sebby's toys or destroying his cape don't worry. 

How did you know??

We all have those thoughts.

Hey, do I need to get a locker? 

Whats the difference between boy cats and girl cats? Not physically.. Cuz apparently you can't tell the difference. 

Hey! 
You may be right on this occasion .. But still... Hey!

This is how you can find out the sex of a kitten.. most of the time.. 

The differences between a male and female cats become rather minimal if the animal is fixed. 
The internal drive to mate is gone. 
The mothering aspect is still there but not as necessity.

A male cat could be sweet and loving, playful and devoted. 
A female could be as well. 

Both male and female cats have those traits.

Many say that females are a but more on the snotty side.
Also a bit more moody. 

True!

Seriously Sebby?

What?

You can go from zero to jackass in 2 seconds flat!

I am just really fast. It would take a normal cat a few hours. 

I personally have found male cats more needy. 
As if you need constant reassurance that we love you. 

Also males can be more devoted. 
Though sometimes I wonder if they just believe they own us more so than a female cat would. 


That may be because they are dumbasses. 

Not nice Willow! 
I have had my share of bitchy female cats as well. 

Not me????

No, you are a doll. 

So basically, it depends on the cat.


My stomach hurts. What did they do to me? 



My butt area hurts.. But not my butt... 

This link will give you info on neutering

They did what? 
I really do not like the term 'Castration' 
 

Why do we have to go through this?

Why not just fix the girls? 


Because it's you mean guys that attack us! 


Hey! You didn't even know you were a girl till a few hours ago.

I knew. I could feel something was different about me. I just was scared to say anything. 

Why?

In case you thought I was a homersexual.

Its homosexual, and I am okay with whom ever you are. 
That's like being mad that a cat was born as a boy or a girl. You just are. 

Wait.. Can cats be gay? 

I have no idea. 
I will do a bit of research and see what the word is on that one. 


It looks as if it's quite possible for a number of animals to be gay. 

Granted the sexual aspect may be more of a dominance thing. Or a lack of control over their urges. 

Some animals prefer their own gender for all parts of life, from napping to raising a child. 

Some better known 'gay' couplings are Penguins. 
Kermit and Jump actually raised a baby Penguin together. 
So yes, I think there are homosexual cats.  


GLBTQ - lets show our rainbow paw of support!

Hey can we walk in the parade???  Can we make a float??

You don't have to be gay to participate in the parade. 

No we can't make a float. 



Boo why not?!

How in the hell would we ever get it finished? 
Streamers ? Toy..
Balloons.. Scary toy.
Paper flowers.. Toy. 

Besides, you all would be hiding under a chair and nobody would see you. 
It's loud.

And proud!

Yes and for you meows it would be very scary.

Fine. We want new mousies. Red blue yellow orange & green

A rainbow of mousies? 

Yes please. 

I will think about it.

Or this. 

 











Rainbow catnip!



Maybe.


Or this!!











Cat tunnel!


What does that have to do with gay pride?

Nothing.. I just want it.

Just gotta get in the last word eh Sebby.

Yes.

You win!

Potato.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.