*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Let me in!

Human
Sergeant
Augusta
Sebby
Willow
Cubby


















Let me in!

Let me out!

Let me in!

Let me out!

Let her out and let me in!

No & No!

But why not??


First off, I do not take orders from cats!

Like hell you don't...

Second, neither of you know each other.

If I let her out, she will run down stairs, book around the living room.. run into Cubby.. 
Cubby will hiss at her. 
She will then get spooked.. continue to run into the basement.. run into a weirdo kitten.. possibly get freaked out and smack the kitten. 
Turn around, run back up the stairs.
Now she will have a following of foster kittens and nosy cats wondering who she is. 
Sebby will get all flustered, probably start attacking Cubby. 
This will scare her even more, but she will be all turned around and not know where to go! 
She will finally figure out to go back upstairs but the door will be closed because I have now let you into her room with her kittens. 

This leaves her pissed off, confused and scared!

You, my silly little meow.. will walk into a room with three kittens whom you do not know. 
This will scare you and cause you to hiss. 
That will in turn cause them to hiss back. 
Saber will hide because that is what he does. 
Bronson will hiss, swat then hide because it will be his turn. 
Gotham will try and sniff you, but you will freak out and smack him upside the head. 
This will upset the ninja. 
He will then seek higher ground. 
Once he does this.. you will think all is clear. 
You will start sniffing around at their food.  
When you do this, Gotham will pounce on your head. 
You will flip out, jumping into the air, knocking over the bowl of food.
At this point in time a gathering of cats will form around the door outside. They will be listening to the commotion and not notice Momma cat running up the stairs. 
Her arrival will startle them. 
They will jump and hiss. 
Cats will take off in different directions. 

I will open the door and you will run like a chicken out of the room. 

Momma will bolt back into the room.

After the fur stops flying.. You both will blame me for all of the craziness. 

The house will be all upset and nothing good will have been accomplished. 


A simple 'Because I said so' would have sufficed.


BECAUSE I SAID SO!

Happy now?

No, can you let the new kittens out?

Willow.

Yes?

Take this kitty to the Kitten Detention Center. 


Yes Boss!

Right this way little man.

Whaaa?? Hey!
I know it's just a box!


Willow.

Yes?

Remove all the mousies from inside... 

As you wish.

This is ridiculous! I want my lawyer?
When do I get my phone call?

That's enough out of you! 

I know my rights!


No you don't!

Okay, I don't. 

Sebby, what are my rights?



You have the right to shut your fur face. 
Anything you say will by altered to suit my needs and get you into more trouble.  

But??


Human, Seargeant just told you to kiss his butt!
 
Just do your time.

You seriously all watch to much TV.



 



If you would like to know about the proper way to introduce new cats to each other....




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.