*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, September 14, 2014

I have no idea how they got there


Human
Sebby
Willow
****************


I ask this question a lot.. why do they do that?

Why do they do what?

Hoard toys.

Who? 

You!

Me?? I do not hoard toys. I rarely play with toys. 

True, you spend too much time watching me or attacking your tail.

NO my tail goes crazy and I have to control it.
I do not provoke it!
It just starts going all weird and twitchy and... seriously can I get some info on that?

Later.


Yes Master, we will follow your timeline Master.

I am on Team Tail.

You would be. 

Anyways. 
I have no idea who is doing this.

Willow

You rat!

Cat, I am a Cat.


Willow, why?

When I was a tiny kitten, I was given a single toy.
I loved that toy, slept with it.. carried it with me.
I even named it. One day this bully cat stole it from me. 
I put it down for a second and he took it! 
I never saw it again. 
It was so sad.

Oh really? what was its name?

Who?

The toy.

Uhhh...Mousy.

You are so full of crap!

Am not!

Are to!

Prove it!

What colour was it? 
Who was the Bully? 
Where was this?

Red, Bob, Mexico.


I call BS!

I second that. 

Was it the Bob or the Mexico?

Mexico.

Darn, I should have said St. Catharines.
Where did I come from?

Here in Welland. My Aunt found you in a Willow tree all scared and little. 

Clever name.. surprised my name isn't Tree, 


Back to the question Tree. 

I don't know. 
Maybe I am getting ready for a toy drought?
Maybe I am sick of the foster kitties stealing all of my toys.

Or.. maybe when I bat at them they all seem to get stuck under furniture and I can't get them out. 

That sounds about right. 

I found the most under the small bed. 

It's the location. 

Behind the couch? 

They fall.

Wrapped up in a blanket on the couch?

There's my yellow mousy! I thought I lost that. 

So basically there is no actual reason? You are all just bad at keeping your toys in one place?

Maybe. 


I think I give you guys too much credit. 

I think you blamed us for something we have no control over.
We feel bad.
You should get us more toys.

I suggest you figure out how to move the stove.

Mean.
Willow











No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.