*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, August 29, 2014

If I had a Million Dollars ( not the song )


Human - I highlighted the links like this













Sergeant












Charlie
 












Zulu
 












Tango













Cubby












Sebby








 





Hey Sergeant.
Hey Human.
What would you buy with a million dollars? 
A million boxes
Idiot
Sebby that's not nice! 
What? The kid would buy boxes.. A million of them. Ridiculous
Why would you buy boxes Sergeant ? 
To ship Sebby to Narnia!
Ha! 
I'll ship you! 
Okay children behave!
What about you Charlie?
Umm my own place, cuz I don't have one.. Cuz I am a foster kitty. 
Awee
You don't love me. 
Not true!
Then why don't you keep me? 
Because you are an adoptable kitten who needs his own family. 
What about Sebby! Hes adoptable! 

I'm fantastic actually. 

I adopted Sebby years ago. Before I started fostering for this rescue. 
Besides, Sebby is kind of a jerk. 
You take that back! 
You stop pooping on the basement floor, stop attacking Cubby, stop scratching the furniture and teaching the fosters bad things! 
Never! 

Okay, I can understand Sebby. Willow is adoptable. 
True, she is a doll... But I adopted her prior to fostering for this rescue as well. 
Oh. 
Don't be sad Charlie. We will find you a great home. 
I would prefer a million dollars. 


Zulu, your turn. 
Bat Mobile.
Why?
Cuz i'm Batman.
You are not batman.
Prove it. 
Hey let go! Stop that! 
Let go of my tail!!
No. 
Why are you doing that! Stop holding my tail!! Stooooooop it!
Say it. 
Uncle! 
No, say it. 
Fine. I'm not batman. 
Dream killer. 
Still want the bat mobile? 
Yes, I would very much like to run over your foot. 
Not nice.


Tango?
What.
What about you? 
What about me what? 
What would you do with a million dollars? 
I would take half, invest it in catnip and save the other half for my future family... 
Thats sweet. 
To bribe them.


What about you Human? 
Me? Well I would pay back student loans. 
Boring.
Then I would buy a place I can convert into a cat boarding facility/ foster home. 
And the play rooms would look like this!!

 kick ass cat stuff! 

Omg! 
Whoa!
Gimmie!!
Paradise.
Give the human the money. 
Pretty cool eh? 
People can do this on a smaller scale as well. Check this out.

Cat play room ideas 
Okay.. Well look at this!

 Crazy play rooms!
Ya, and look at this! 


                              

http://pictures.topspeed.com/IMG/jpg/200805/batmobile-for-sale-ow.jpg
 Fine, you're Batman
 
Ahem.. Snort cough meow
What? 
You never asked me. 
Sorry Sebby. What would you do.
Well first I would carpet the entire house! Then buy a plethora of tiny animals. Then I would pay people to take the foster kitties and Cubby. 
Ass.
Then I would build a fort and buy a castle. 
A castle?

Neat! 
Yes... Then I would give you the rest human because I love you. 
Aweeee
Kiss ass. 
Kiss mine.
Well I guess that's the end of this post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.