*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

The age in question.

                                                                                                                       

Human                                                                                                                       Diamond

******************
How old is that cat? 
In our rescue we get asked a lot..

Our answer..
I have no idea. 
We get many cats who have been abandoned or dropped off in some random neighbourhood. So when they were born is a mystery. 
We leave that answer for the Vets to explain. 
_______________________
This is Diamond. She refuses to tell us her age. 
A girl never reveals her age!
Not even a hint? 
Okay, between 2 and 9
That is unhelpful. 
Oh, you wanted a helpful hint?
Sorry I can not. 
Why?
I'm a cat. We can't talk, nor do we keep track of our birthdays. That's a human thing. 
Oh. 

I saw the vet lady, what did she say?
Well there is a bit of confusion. You are either 1 and a 1/2, between 3 & 5 or 9. 
Who said between 3&5?
Dr Z.
I like her, she seems very smart. 
Who ever said 9 is just mean.
Okay, so 4? 
Yes, I will accept that. 
Well at least that's figured out. 

Now, where are you from and how many litters have you had? 
The answer to both is ... Cat. 
Huh? 
I'm a cat, we went over this already. 
It was actually a rhetorical question. 

Can we move on now? 
Sure. To what? 
Well I have a few questions. 
Shoot. 
What? No! 
It means go ahead and ask. 
Oh, humans have such a weird way of talking. Anyways...
When am I a senior ? 
7
Do I get a seniors discount ? 
Yes, as soon as you start paying for things. 
Touché. 
When will Echo stop trying to feed off of me? 
When she gets adopted. 
What if we get adopted together? 
That would be awesome.. But ya she may do that for many more months. 
Fabulous.. 

Anything else? 
Yea, why do you keep putting stuff in my eye? 
Does your eye hurt? 
Yeah. 
That's why. 
Oh. 


An update- Diamonds eye is much better
                     She has been adopted and going to her new home in a few days!
                     Echo was adopted with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.