*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

First of many - Conversations With Sebby...Topic: We are not Dogs ( part 1)

                                                                                                      Human
                                                                                                      Sebby




You made me green right? I look good in green.

Yes.

You better have!

Clam it or I will make you Pink.

Pft I look good in Pink too.
I was kidding no pink!!!!!!

Behave then.

You're no fun.


Okay...moving on, today's topic?
HUMANS

Really?

Yes you must learn.. and your people need to learn.

Learn what?

Learn how to be better humans.

And you are going to teach us that?

Well, it has been left up to humans for this long and ..well...read the news.

Valid point.

They all are.

Not all.

You are entitled to your opinion. 

Anyways...moving on.. 

Tell us something we need to know.

Okay, first lets cover why Cats are not Dogs.
The cat is a delicate and graceful creature...

Yes absolutely, I watched you gracefully fall off the back of the chair the other day.

A human made chair. 
Now let me finish

Go on...

Cats, unlike dogs are not pack oriented beasts. We do not feel the need to make friends with other cats. We do not really want to make friends with random strange cats so please do not just put one in our face and freak out when we try to scratch the shit out of said kitty. 

But you get along with the other cats I have and I see you nuzzling the foster kittens.

Well, I have to live with the 'others' and you tell me how cute I am when you see me nuzzling the tiny fosters. Oh and we get more wet food when the fosters are here, so the 'others' and I decided it was in our best interest to play nice. 

So you can be nice, you just choose not to be nice with strange kitties?

There is no need to be nice to randoms. They do nothing for me. 

Okay, so what you are saying is that trying to introduce cats for no valid reason, other that because we just want Fluffy to say hi to Mittens is a bad idea?

It  is actually rather stressful to us. We feel the need to put on a front that we are fearless and mighty. When we really just want to go home and nap. 

So, when we have to take you to places like the Vet or maybe the groomers or for some reason we have to have you out with us, you would suggest to just leave you in your carrier instead of trying to mingle you with other people or animals?

Give the human a cookie!

Gee thanks Sebby, but I was already aware cats are snobs.

Hmm.. I could have just said that eh? Do not try to force your cat to make friends.. Cats are snobs. 

Maybe, but it would have been a rather short post.

True but you could fill it with pictures of me! I am awesome... 

Indeed.

Sarcasm?

No.

Good, wait was that sarcasm?

Maybe.

Luke was right, you are mean.
That's right, I am fantastic!

Click here to read up on kitty social structure  


No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.