*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Twas the night before Halloween..


Human
Sebby
Willow
Molly
Onyx

************

Twas the night before Halloween and all through the house, a bunch of cats were scurrying but alas there was no mouse.
Sure there are.

Not real mice.

No, but that would be fun. Can we have some real ones?

No! I get that it's natural for your guys to want to kill and eat mice but I sure as hell don't want to see it!

Chicken.

Fine. I am a chicken.

Bawkbawk

So tomorrow is Halloween?

Yup.

What's tonight?

DEVILS NIGHT

Well isn't that just....creepy.

Uh...

Monster


That's cute, not scary

Angry kitten

So basically you suck at scary, my turn.
















That's not scary, it's creepy... but not scary !










 Aww I want one.













Okay, you win .

We are so not watching that.

Can we watch something else?

Like what?

I dunno.

What is a Devils Night themed movie that is less creepy and more cool?

( sorry if the layout cuts off the video, I am still learning)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.