*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pleading the 5th


Kitties names have been changed to respect their privacy ...unless it happens again...
******
Human
Miss Meow
Kitty A
Kitty B
******
You have got to be kidding me! 
Not cool.. So not cool.

What?
Whats not cool, you? I agree.

Really? You think now is the time to say that?

Sorry, when is a better time. Let me know and I will say it then. 

Snotty kitty today aren't you miss Meow!

I have my moments.

Was it you?

Was what me?

Was it you who peed on the bed? 

Me?
I plead the 5th.

Really? 
You plead the 5th. 

The Fifth Amendment of the U.S. Constitution provides, "No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

Where do you fit into that? 

Well.. You already blamed me for a similar incident that happened on a blanket in the other room.

Actually I was unsure who it was. 

I can't say if it was me - that might make me a witness against myself!

So you wont tell me if it was Kitty A or Kitty B either ? 

Nope. 

Kitty B? 
What! What? Stop looking at me like that.

Say you plead the 5th Baby.

Miss Meow you are not helping.

I plead five

Fifth

Fifth, I plead Fifth.

Me too. 

Fine, you are all in on it.

Just so you know... This is Canada - that's an American law. 
And you're a CAT!

Technically you are considered property. Now, I don't like that the law sees you that way.. But legally you can not plead the 5th! 

Legally you can't charge property of committing a crime!

Damn. 

Ha! Miss Meow gottcha!!

You win this time... Wait.. 

What? , hey what are you doing.. Put me down! Where are we going? 

Woooo we going for a walk! 

Y'all can reside in this room. No bed. 
But! What? 
You come back here!

Nope.

Human I demand...
Ooo this chair is nice.

I like the sunshine on my whiskers.

Look it's a fort!

What?? This is suppose to be a punishment! Stop liking it!

Ooo warm on my face

So soft..

Ha my own cave!

Seriously? 

I give up.. 

Victory is mine!

I heard that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.