*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Monday, October 13, 2014

There is always one ticked off cat.


Human
Sebby
Willow
Mau
Zulu 

**************

Sorry.

You should be!

I am not overly sorry, just sorry.

It's not fair. 

So.

So it's not fair!

How many times do I block you guys in the basement ?

50 million!

Um I think this year I did it 3 times. 
Lets say - 4 times a year.


Why?
Why do you do it?
You find it fun?
You get a kick out of locking poor defenseless creatures in a dark basement???


You should move to LA, you would make a fantastic Soap Opera Actor. 

I would make a fantastic actor period!.

Is the basement dark?
No.

Do I give you food and water?
Yes.

Are there comfortable places to nap, lay around or just chill out?
Yes.

Toys?
Yes.

Windows?
Yes.

There were a bunch of you down there, so you were not alone.

How do any of those things make it okay for you to banish me to the basement!

Cuz I said so.

Weak.

Because I can.

Power hungry.

Would you like to go back down, this time by yourself?

Uhh.. so why were we down there?


I let Mau run around the house. She needed some time out of her room.


She didn't play with my toys did she?

I don't think so.

She better not have touched my Cape!

Holy Crap you weirdo ! I did not touch your stupid cape!
And it's not a cape! it's a plastic bag. 

You are just jealous, and how would you know.

Is this guy for real?

I'm afraid so. 

This is a cape  -













ebay link


Holy crap that's Batman! 
She likes BATMAN

You like Batman????

Who doesn't?

The Joker, Penguin, DC, Bane, Catwoman, probably Mosquito man if there is one. 

Touche.

Well I like him. 


Then I like you!

Aww thank you Zulu, I like you too!

You, you not so much right now.

Pft see if I care. 

You do realize that if you all got a long I would never have to put one of you in the basement right?

I realize that tomorrow is Tuesday. 

Mau and her new best friend Zulu and the rest of the brats go back to the store!


I think somebody needs  nap.

I think that person is me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.