*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Boo!

http://picasion.com





Human
Sebby
Willow
Cubby
Onyx
Molly


*************

How come we never get to go out trick or treating ? 

Uh... 

You could carry us.

Um..

All I want is the chips, you can have the rest.

Hmm..

What would you go as?

Sup...

And you can't say Super Sebby

Boooo

I could go as a human. Walking around pretending to know everything. 

How about a donkey with a diploma ?

Huh?

Smart Ass. 

Ha!
Change the diploma to a dunce cap!

You shut up Dumbass!

I'm surprised he got that one.

What one?

Ha never mind.

What would you be Willow? 

A Dog. I would just drool.. Say duh a lit and sniff people in inappropriate places.

That's funny.. Its not nice.. But funny.

Onyx? 

Maybe a Ninja.
I go- grab the candy and am gone in a flash.. Ohh maybe I will go as the flash!!

Thor. I will be Thor.

You would make a great Thor Sebby. 
Onyx I can absolutely see you as the flash!

Cubby? 

Naw.

Naw what?

I don't wanna go. It's cold.. I'm tired. It would be the perfect time to nap. Bring me back some sour cream and onion chips. 

Ok.. 

Molly? 

Uhh... 

What is something that is there but nobody can see it? 

Well there are a few things.
A Ghost
A Ninja

Wait I know!!

Okay Willow.. What? 

Polkaroo!

Hahaha I love it!

What the heck is a poker root?

Kids these days.. Polkaroo! 
From the Polkadot door?

Human post a picture.

I'm not being a clown dino dog!
Why does he have a target on his neck? Nope.

Fine.

What about the Invisible Cat?

That exists!

On Halloween everything exists!


Awesome! I pick that!

Okay so..
Sebby is 
Thor

Willow is a
Dog

Onyx is 
The Flash

Molly is an
Invisible Cat.

Cubby is..
 Old..

Hey!

What its true!

I change my mind

Give me a bag.

What?

Give me a bag.

Now im Super Sebby.
Wait.. It needs something.

Can I borrow the dunce hat?

Sure.

I'm Super Stupid Sebby!

I'm gonna get you for that!

Cubby take that off its not nice.

Fine. I'm a stay at home Cat. Now go away.


Okay.. Moving on..

What about you?

Me, I don't need a costume.

Why not?

I would be carrying 4 cats in costume.
I think Crazy Human would be an implied costume.

Touche

I still want the sour cream and onion chips. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.