*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, October 5, 2014

Adopt-A-Done

Human
Charlie
Chip
Zulu
Ebony
Bogie
Tango
 ***************
The Foster Crew have been at an adopt-a-thon since Friday
***************

Are we done yet? 
Well, it's 2pm now and it goes till 5pm.. So.. No. 

Boo
Yeah boo!

I agree, I am exhausted. Trying to be normal for 3 days is starting to take a toll on me. 

Don't worry. You still aren't that normal. 

Why would you say that? 

For one, you are sitting in your car and writing about a conversation with cats. 

At least I am not having one face to face. 

Maybe not right at this moment, but you have been talking to us all weekend. 

What exactly is your point Zulu? 

We are bored and you're kinda nuts. 

I would only be nuts if I actually believed you guys were talking back to me.

True. 
So as I was saying...

Hey gimmie back my mousie!

Say I'm not nuts. 

Re read what you just wrote

Say I'm.. Oh shut up!

Would you like a mousie, Bogie? 
Sure!
Thanks!
I don't think your nuts.

Thank you Bogie. 

Lonely, but not nuts. 

It's hard to make friends while scooping kitty litter. 

You can lose friends by scooping Ebony's litter box!


Don't judge me.

Don't worry Ebony. You will fit right in with a bunch of guys watching Football, drinking beer and eating pizza. 

Sounds good, sign me up!

Will do, just waiting for that person to come out of their man cave and adopt you.

Why don't we set up at Sports Shop? 
Or a Video Store!

Why a video store? 

I like movies. 

I shall look into it.

************************
Okay all done! 
You guys were fantastic! All of you.

I agree. We were fantastic.
I didn't even bite those kids!

You don't bite!

I was considering taking it up.

Why?

8 year old children.

What were they doing? 

Teasing me with the toys! 
Driving me batty ! 
Just gimmie the damn toy! Why wave it out of my reach? 

Remind me to never have kids. 

Tango. Never have kids.

Har har

You need not worry about that. You have been spayed.

Good! 

Maybe people should consider getting spayed. Who lets their kid just annoy kittens for 20 min while they shop? 

One that wanted 20 min to shop.

Human.

Feline.

Thank you for not having kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.