*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, October 3, 2014

Long Day


Human
Zulu
Charlie
Ebony
Tango
Eeyore
Mau
Chip
Sergeant

****************

Again? We did this last weekend. 
I don't like everyone looking at me and not petting me. 

I just don't like them looking at me. 

I like everyone. 

Kiss ass. 

Maybe, but someones coming to see me tomorrow. What about you??? Hiss ass!

Hey! You know I can't control it. Human tell him! Tell him it's not my fault. 

It's his fault. 

Whaaaat?? 

You do not have to hiss. You choose to hiss.

But!

No buts!

You hiss first and purr later. Why not skip the hissing? 

Skip the hissing??? Are you mad?

No, but everyone thinks you are. 

I'm not!! I just...Ebony help me out here??

He's not mad. 

Thank you!

He's a chicken.

Ur a chicken!

I am so not a chicken!

You hiss at all of us!

Ya, you guys. 
Not the humans. 
The humans give me things. 
You fur faces just get in my way. 
That makes me hissy.

The humans give you things?
Like what?

Pens, treats, paper, cat grass, toys, attention, snuggles, kisses, more treats. 

They bring me to the counter and I help them sell things. 

I want pens and toys. How do I get pens and toys? 

Be sweeter. 

What, like Bogie? 

No, Bogie licks everyone incessantly. 

Okay then how??

Stop Hissing! 

The boys a bit dense. 
******************

I don't like it here. 
Me neither.

Who's that? 

Eeyore and Mau.

I heard about them. 

He does look like a sad jackass.

Only I can say that.

I didn't realize there were rules. 

There are always rules.

Dude, I wouldn't mess with him. He smells strong. 

I am strong!

Ha!, he just smells. 

Nice, you are suppose to be my friend Mau.

I am.
A friend that is telling you that you smell. 


I'm working on it! 

Work faster!

I can't!

Says who!

Biology!

Well at least he didn't say religion. 

He was just neutered the other day, prior to that - Eeyore was .. Lets just say he is an adult.

Adults smell.

Sometimes they do.
******************


So whats the deal with the meows on the other side of the store? 

They are from the Humane Society. They are also for adoption.

That's illegal!!

What! How?

We were here first! It's our place.
What if they adopt them and not us?

Than it's not meant to be, but don't you worry Zulu.
You are all fantastic cats. 

Anyone would be lucky to have you guys as a part of their family. 
But not just anyone is worthy of you. 

What if we never get adopted? 
What if nobody loves us?

I love you!
Until you find your own homes, you are my babies. 

And your babies are special. 

Damn Right!!
***************

Are you all ready for the rest of the adopt-a-thon?

Were gonna need more treats. 
And Catnip
And Toys
And Mousies

I accept your list of demands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.