*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Tango & Charlie




This is human coming to you from Pet Valu - today we have Tango and Charlie with us.

Hi guys!

Hi!
I'm a girl!

Well hello Miss.

Better.
Hello.

How are the two of you today?

Good.
Yup good.

I was wondering if you could tell me a bit about yourselves. Where you are from - basically your story.
I can do that!
Tango can I do it?

Knock yourself out.

Okay - It was a dark and stormy night.

Charlie!

Fine... It was the middle of the day and there was a slight drizzle. 

The 8 of us - including mom - lived under this lady's patio. 

It was a very nice patio, it had two levels. She had done up her back yard wonderfully... well until she added the fencing.

I am telling the story!

Then tell it, people have places to be - don't take all day.

The lady didn't want us there. We were kinda trespassing. So she tried to keep us out with all of these wire fence material all around the openings of the patio. 

It might have worked - if she waited till we were not actually under there.

Yeah, mom was pissed!
She was also a bit amused. It only took her like 12 seconds to find a hole and get in to us. 

Your Mother - That is Whiskey right?
Bestest Mother in the world!
She lives at a farm now with Corporal

Mamma don't do living with the humans on the inside. 

She never has.

If I recall, the lot of you were not fans of the humans either. 

Yeah sorry bout that - but at least we were nice about our hate.

Odd statement, yet it's true. You never tried to bite or scratch - you were masters of the hiss and growl. 

We did manage to leave a few marks - but that was accidental while we were trying to get away from you..and pretty much any human. 


Okay lets get back to the patio. 

We had to learn to be quick for many reasons. One being the floods.

Floods?

Lady tried to water us out. She would hose down the patio - thinking we would just run out.

We had special spots for that - we never actually got wet.

The spots where I could not see you I suspect. 

Maybe.

You were sneaky. 

Yup - that's why we like you.

Well thank you. I have been working on my sneaking. 

It was kinda freaky to see one of us wander out for some of those sardiens and then vanish. 
How did you do it?

I was lying on top of the patio - I would coax you out then quickly scruff you and put you into a carrier. 

You got me first.
I was fourth

What was the order of the rest?
Tango, Sierra, Zulu, Charlie, Romeo, Sergeant & Corporal 
Not gonna lie - I have no idea who I caught first out of Sergeant and Corporal.. they were almost identical. 
I live trapped your Mother  and then used her to draw out Zulu 
And me
Yup.

More of the sneaky 

I do what I gots to do. 

Tango tell the humans a bit about yourself. 
Tango






 







Okay, my favorite toys are the ones on sticks - I like watching people work. I am very nice.
Yes you are.
I like to be carried. 
Oddly.
Yes I like to be carried kinda sideways. 

You are a people watcher. 
Yes you humans fascinate me.
We try.

Charlie?
Huh? what?
Over here.. 
Sorry the lady was putting cans on the shelf. 
Tell me about yourself.


Charlie




















 I use to hate humans but I changed my mind.
Why?
They give me treats and cuddle me and I like treats and cuddles. 

I thought you would never stop hissing. 
I thought you would give up - you didn't.
Nope - and how your purr instead of hiss. 
I can still hiss!
True, but now you save it for when it's needed. 

What do you guys want in a family?

Attention
Loyalty 
Treats
Companionship
Food
Food
Cuddles
Yup and pets
Toys
Wand toys
They should know that I am a smart girl, I was in charge of all 7 of us kittens. 
You were the leader.
Leader, leader!
Charlie likes TV
I do, I miss it. You must have a TV. 

What about other animals?
I dunno - we can try. I have nothing against them... just have to give me time to adjust. 
Tango?
I could care less if your brought in a Giraffe, as long as you love me.

Anything else you kitties would like to add?

If we went together we would be twice as awesome!
I agree. Also, the wand toys are in the corner. 

This is Human, saying have your pet spayed or neutered
Done.
Done.
And on that note.
Meow for now. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.