*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Despite all my rage...

Human
Ebony













This is getting ridiculous. 

What is? 

THIS! This cage! My abode, my apartment, the force field which blocks me ability to run like a mad kitty around the store!.

Oh that. 

Yes that. 

I'm working on it.

Work harder!

Why don't you learn to be held like a normal kitty!?

Why? Why should I conform to society? 
I'm different. Let me be different!

How do I carry you?

Like a baby bat.

How do you want to be carried ?

Like a baby bat. 

Exactly, I am not trying to change you. 
I am just saying that initially, the humans would like to be able to hold you. 
I will teach them how to hold you like you want, but you need to relax a bit. 

Not everyone knows how to hold you like a baby bat. 
Apparently there are many wrong ways. 

It's not that difficult. I try and help. 

You fail at helping, little miss squirmy pants. 

Well they are doing it wrong! It's all wrong. 



I'm bored. 
I have no friends. 

Why is that? 

Because I tell off anyone you put me with.

So whats the solution? 

Adoption.

Yes but before that? 

Carry me.

I do, but for the rest of the day what should you do?

Mope. 

Ebony!

I don't know!

Can I try bringing Charlie in again? 
He likes being held like you do.

He does? You never told me that last time!

I did, you were busy trying to act all mean.

You should add acting to my resume.

Sure. I will put it under Highly Dramatic. 

Stop typing and carry me human!


No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.