*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

A letter from Ebony


From Ebony
To You

It was warm when they found my mom. 
She had me almost right away! 

There were 5 of us babies, 
sadly one past on the first day.

Mommy and the rest of us were moved after a few days. 
We spent the next little while with a human,
 where we learned how to play.

When it was time we moved into the cage. 
It's funner than it sounds, 
it's big and reaches up to the sky.. 
We get to walk over top of you we 
can't really reach your heads... 
But sometimes we try.

It has been a few months, 
I would say close to 6.
Mommy and the others were adopted. 

Guess I'm no good at this. 
I don't know why.. 
Part of me wants to cry. 
I just want to know what it is I should try? 

Where are you?
I'm waiting?
Why are you hesitating?? 

Come and get me and I will be fine.
As long as I know that I am yours, and you are mine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.