*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Thankful

Human , Sebby
Willow, Molly
Cubby, Onyx
Kenya, Bronson
Gotham,Saber,
Mau, Zulu
Sergeant, Tango
Charlie, Ebony

(This may get confusing)

*************

What are you thankful for ? 
Huh?
It's thanksgiving weekend, what are you thankful for?

Wet food.
 












Okay, Molly is thankful for wet food. 
I like wet food.
I know.
Can we have some? 

Later.

Um, I don't know. I know you want me to say something other than my cape. So I need to think.

Okay, what about you willow?
Sunshine. 

 









Because it creates these fantastic bouncy lights all over the room when it reflects off things! 

Oh good, I thought you figured those were some sort of creatures. 

What do I look like, a dog?

Cubby?

I like the new futon.













I'm thankful for comfy naps.

You are a pro at napping. 

It's an art.
I'm an artist. 

Onyx?

What?
What are you thankful for?

Molly.










Aww, why?

She is a scardy cat like me. I don't have to be alone in my irrational fears.

Or the rational ones!














Sebby do you have one yet, or should I go ask the foster kitties?

Get back to me in an hour.

Okay.. Deep thinker.

Okay, what are you guys thankful for?
My babies.



Aww, yes you do love your adopted fur babies don't you. 

Indeed.

Bronson?

My thumbs. They will help in my plans of world domination.













 That's not scary at all...



Saber?
Ack! Don't look at me ! 
 












Why are you looking at me! 
Your freaking meowt.

Do they make kitty Valium?

I would be thankful for that!

Gotham?

My Ninja skills!













Uh .. Okay y'all are weird.


Ebony?













Catnip
Toys
Running
Jumping
Flipping
Backflips
Front flips
Mousies
Crinkle balls

I would totally share my valium with her.

Oh look, a holiday reunion.

Sergeant, Zulu, Charlie, Tango, & Mau are all here! 

Human this is excessive.
Even for you. 
How many is that? 

Uh.. 15.

But it's just till Tuesday. 
The store is closed so nobody would have been there for any of the meows.

It's a wee bit crowded. 

Hey, I have been stuck in a roll away cage.
 












I get a room of my own for a few days. 
I am thankful for that!



I get to run around the whole house, like a crazy bat outta hell!
I give thanks for that.

I get to play super hero with Sebby! 
 
That's what I am thankful for!




Sergeant?

I guess being able to just be myself. 



I don't have to act like I want to be everyone's friend. I am picky. People need to earn my friendship. 

As they should!

 
What about you Charlie? 

Ebony. 
 


She makes me seem normal.


Uh.. Thanks I guess?













Okay Sebby, it's back to you. What are you thankful for?

Tuesday.   
 


 I am thankful for Tuesday, and my cape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.