*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

New Foster Meows Halloween Costumes - Edited

Human
Gotham
Saber
Kenya
Purrcy
Rio
Juliette
Trinity 
Night 

*************
Hey Human, hey come here.

Whats up Gotham?

We have costume ideas too!

Oh do you?

Ya, we heard you talking with Sebby.
We wanna play!

Okay.
What would you be for Halloween Gotham?
You can't guess?

Oh I think I can.
But do you know which one?
Which one?
You would be Batman right?

Wrong!

Who then? 

Why So Serious?


The Joker !?

Yes! That guy was awesome.
But it has to be this one.









You will have to tape down those ears.

Get me a Wig.

What about you Saber? Are you going to be Batman?

No way!
I'm Bane 













You may need to be less of a chicken for that. 
I'm working on it.

Kenya?
Aren't I a little old for Halloween?

You're like 3

Pretend you are going to a party. 

Okay. Does it have to be Batman related?

Yes!

No.

Awe come on!

You can be anything you like.


Umm.. 














Seriously

Why not. Shes famous for being bitchy.
Grumpy Cat it is!

Next group.

Purrcy? 

I could be Batman..or  Harry Potter or....Godzilla! 
I wanna be Godzilla! Catzilla!!












 Sounds.. Well it sounds strange so its perfect.
Holy crap it exists !


Rio?
Little Red Ridding Hood. 














Aww.

Juliette ?
Wizard Of Oz!
You mean Dorthy?

No I wanna be the guy that answers the door - with the door!











The Door Man?
Sounds.. Complicated.

It's not like we are really doing it. 
I could be a unicorn octopus if I wanted to.


True.
What no picture?
I fear it's existence.
You could at least look.
Fine













HAHAHAHA
I am totally gonna be that!

I kinda want that. 

Trinity?

Something sinister!
With powers!

What kind of powers? 

I dunno, all of them?

All of them?

Well lots anyways.

How about?










That's awesome!
I'm Angelina Jolie!
No you're Maleficent.
Angelina has Brad Pitt.
Forget the damn Disney character!

Okay so your Angelina Jolie.

 










Damn Right.


Night?

I'm Optimus Freaking Prime!











Okay!
What a crowd.

Gotham as - The Joker













Saber as - Bane













Kenya as- Grumpy cat













Rio as - Little Red Ridding hood 










Juliette as - Unicorn Octopus










Trinity as - Angelina Jolie














Night as - Optimus Prime














You forgot to put my picture up.
I know sorry Purrcy
How are they suppose to know who I am if you forget about me?
I said I was sorry!
I should go Catzilla on you!
More like Purrzilla
Oh so now your gonna make fun of me?
You forget about me then you make fun of me?
I see how it is. 
Oh Purrcy, I am just having fun.
How about I put up a special picture for you.
Anything you like.











So now your a Thundercat?
I'm Lion O  
I thought you were Catzilla?
I am both. I can be both.
Okay your both.


Purrcy as - Catzilla & Lion O











Optimus Prime 
The Joker
Bane
Grumpy Cat
Little Red Ridding Hood
Maleficent
Angelina & Brad
Door Man
Catzilla
Unicorn Octopus 
Thundercats Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.