*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Weirdo

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Human
Sebby
Willow
Cubby
Purrcy
****************
Seriously strange.

Look who's talking!

Um me, Sebby.. Can't you see the colour?

Willow! Quick, the human is losing it!!

I'm not losing it, I was ... Never mind. 
You are the strange one!

There can be more than one.

I agree. 
So what were you talking about

I thought you were doing that!

Me? What would I get from pushing the food bowl off of the mat?

I have stopped trying to understand your reasoning. 

Well it wasn't me.

I can see that.
Any cat idea why he is doing that?
Maybe he could see the bottom of the bowl? This could be in  protest.

Not today at least, look at the picture. 

It does seem to happen when the food bowl is low on kibble... but not super low.

Come to think of it, you do add more when you put it back.
You are part of the problem. 

Gee thanks. 

You are welcome. 

Sarcasm.

Cat

Why don't you just ask him?

I will, I just haven't gotten around to it. 

Well get there. 

Okay ...
Purrcy

nananananananananana BATCAT

Purrcy

LUCY IS A GUY WITH SIMON
What?
I'm singin...
It's Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Oh..okay...JUMP AROUND, JUMP UP JUMP UP AND GET DOWN

Stop jumping Purrcy.

AND IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII WILL ALWAYS LOVE FOOOOD OOOOOOHHH AND IIIIII

PURRCY!

What?

Stop.. just stop for a second. 

Whaaaaat do you want???

She wants to know why you push the bowl off the mat.. you weirdo!

Minus the weirdo part.. yes.. why?

I need a stage..

Huh?

I need a stage. I am a performer. 

You need a stage? 
Yes, whats the big deal? You put it back when I am finished for the day... I open up the stage in the morning. 
I thought it has been working rather well. 

I thought you were Batman?

I'm Batman.

I can be both. 

Okay.... freak

Hey, be nice.

He is weird! He is like the energizer freaking bunny!

What's your point?

My point is you need to stop JUMPING ON MY HEAD

Get off his head Purrcy.

You guys are boring.. I'm gonna go bug Cubby.

Oh no you are not!
Leave Cubby alone.

Fine. I am gonna go talk to the kittens through the door. 

You go do that.

I am gonna go take a nap. That guy stresses me out. 
I see you have met your match.

I am offended. 
My shenanigans are much more mature. 

By the way, if he touches my cape again.. I am gonna bite his butt. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.