*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, November 20, 2014

12 Kitties of Christmas - Day 5

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

....four piles of barf
...3 ferocious felines
..2am howling
and a not so lively mousey

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net













Caught this one first...
Technically a lady cornered her and I grabbed her...
She bit me..
She has since changed her evil ways.

Mina is the leader - The brave one
She is in charge and lets everyone know it by being a bully..
I guess she kept some of her evil ways...
When she isn't jumping on her siblings heads, or taking a nap.. she likes to play!
There is no favorite toy yet.
Out of the 5 she has the most serious eyes.

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net













Seconds kitty caught.
She has the sweetest round face and kind eyes.
This little one was the first to accept me.
She is a purr bucket.
I believe she taught the others that I was not horrible.
I thank her for that.
She is a little ham.

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net













Tiny little black kitten.
So sweet.
She was initially rather chicken, but she came around.
Once she decided I was useful.. I became her best friend.
She loves to be near me and be petted.
I suspect a lap kitty.

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net













Her nick name is 'nugget' I call the shy ones Chicken Nuggets.
I am not sure of her personality yet..
She seems rather inquisitive.. Stares at me from a distance.
I make her sit with me.. Today when I let her go she took a few steps away then turned back.. Sniffed my hand then left without bolting. Baby steps...
She seems smart and sweet.

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

Less of a nugget than Haiden, but still shy.
I get her and Salem mixed up.. But after holding the kitty for 3 seconds and it starts to purr - I know it's Salem.
Phantom was the unknown kitty. 
I knew I had seen two black kittens, but nobody else had, 
It wasn't until she was meowing on top of the live trap ( Haiden was in it) that I knew for sure.
I am still learning her personality.
***********

They are all hilarious to watch.
A kitten has a unique way of making everything look cute. 
Once they are old enough, they will get their first set of shots. 
They will also get their check up at that time. 
First trip to the vet.. always fun.
The really fun time starts when I let them venture out of my room. 
There is a cuteness overload. 

It amazes me how good my cats are with the little ones. 
At first they put on an act... hissing... a swat here and there..
Cubby and Sebby are the main offenders. 
Willow is a surrogate mother to all the foster babies. 
She is a great girl. Never a mother herself... but she gets to use her motherly instincts to help these guys out. 

Sebby will pretend to dislike the kittens at first... but I catch him snuggling with them from time to time...

I wonder who will bond with each cat ?

The needy ones seem to be attracted to Sebby.
The independent ones hang out with Willow, the immature ones with Onyx... The wilder ones with Molly. 
Cubby could care less about other cats. He does not need the headache ... He has his routines and he sticks with them.

I look forward to the next steps..I also look forward to sharing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.