*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Christmas Gift Ideas for Kitties! - And their humans..

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net




Looking to get your feline friend something cool?
What about your friend who is a feline fanatic?
There are gifts for everyone.
This is my excuses to look them up and post them...


Know anyone like this??













I think they should make different hair colours...
Also what is wrong with her eyes???
For $13.99.. she can be a blonde zombie.

Careful, getting fleas is part of the game.









Try not to be the moron that spends $200 at the pet food store on flea products because they think taking their cat to get weight at the vets and paying under $20 for flea meds is too expensive.
Lets call it a gullible tax.

I have this, it reads like a kitty manifesto








This book is really cute, and confirms what Cat parents already know...

***********

I was recently informed about MeowBox.
It's kinda like the Fruit of the Month Club.. Except cat toys and treats.
There is meowbox.com












And meowbox.net





Different  companies it seems.
.net may be cheaper. But it does not ship to Canada -  so currently it is useless to me.
The idea is very cool.
 -Meowbox.com does ship to Canada - and they apparently are the original meowboxes....
Cat people will get a kick out of seeing their cats name in the mail
Fluffy Smith
Mr Fluffican Smithersons














Very well named - Cats Attacking Cat Scratching Post.
Freaking cute.
Very clever.. tiny monsters get to chew on a city!


Kitty Coal













Unfortunately when you go to the link from BuzzFeed you will find hauspanther on Etsy.. with a mean note that says already sold.. MAKE MORE??  Wait.. I can make that.. I should make that.. But I prefer my own ideas. hauspanther.. make more.
The best is the line from BuzzFeed below the item.
-Kitty Coal (filled with catnip) for naughty cats (i.e., cats).
I believe they have met a cat.


Kitty Turbo Track














This image is actually from Moderncat.com
But the link results in page not found.. so I found it on Amazon.ca
Only problem - I do not see the cardboard scratch pad that you see in this image.
I like that part... dammit.
My cats - most cats - love the circle version of this toy.
The kittens are playing with it right now.
I think the added racetrack type appeal will be an even bigger hit.
Pricing is strange... same company - 3 different prices..One good.. one okay and one stupid.

Chronic Kitty?












Of course this exists !
Just don't invite over that guy.. you know that guy... the kind of guy that would steal cat nip from a kitty!
Or the stupid one that can't tell pot from catnip.


*******
I will probably add more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.