*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

12 Kitties of Christmas - Day 12

Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
...........11 Lessons Learned
..........10 Awesome Cat Tattoos
.........9 Naughty Meows
........ 8 Elaborate Cat Trees
.......7 Singers Kitties
......6 Odd Things Cats Play With
.....5 Furry Meows
....4 Piles of Barf
...3 Ferocious Felines
..2am Howling
and a not so lively Mousey


***********
Dear Santa,

I have been a very good kitty this year.
I did not start any fights - even though Sebby tried to make me. 
My list is not long...
1. A new bed
That's it. 
I know you can't turn Sebby into a statue for a day.
Wait.. can you turn Sebby into a statue for a day??


 
Love Cubby
***********









Dear Santa,

I do not need anything for Christmas, give the kittens more.
Except treats, I would like some treats. 

Love Willow
************







Dear Santa,

Food. 



Love Molly
************









Dear Santa,

I have been a pretty good boy this year.
Don't listen to Molly, she lies. 
Human got rid of the big box.. I would like a new box.
3 Mousies
2 Kittie Coils
2 Bags of Treats
1 Fuzzy Ball
and a Kitten.. They play with me.. all the cats here are old and lazy. 
Purrcy jumps on my head. 

 

Love Onyx
*************










Dear Santa,

Hey Santa, how are you?
I bet you like flying in the sky.. looks like fun!
Who is your favorite Reindeer? I like Comet.
We don't have a chimney so use the door.
This isn't my home so can I have one of my own?
I don't need anything else.. just a family. 

Love Purrcy
P.S If the cookies are gone it was Molly. 

*************





Dear Santa,

I was not informed about the naughty list. 
I feel this lack of knowledge gives me a bit of leeway on my actions. 
Also I think Human is to blame for most of my behaviour. 
Given the situation, and my lack of knowledge on the whole naughty / nice list.. 
I feel I am entitled to a gift. 
I would like a Cape. A real cape.  I prefer white and green but I will accept yellow or red as well. 
Thank you, I hope we understand each other.




Love Sebastian
aka Sebby
aka Super Sebby

***********



Dear Santa, if that is your real name?
I would like to get out of this place. 
Not that Human is mean.. 
I just would prefer my own place. 
Maybe a small dog I can control?
A younger kitten I can mother?
If you are not all powerful and can't find  me a new place..
You suck. 
But...
I will instead take a kitten or 2.
This Momma needs some babies.
By take I mean keep. No more of this
temporary kitten situations. 
I am more than willing to raise a kitten if needed..
But they keep taking them all away. 
It's ridiculous. 
Thanks. 
Oh.. could I also get 3 cans of food, fish, duck and turkey. 
A can of Coconut Oil, I will only have a little at a time I promise. 
A bag of treats, Temptations. 
That's all for now.


From, your possible friend.. depending on outcome.
Kenya. 
**********









Dear Santa,
Hi, I would like a home. 
For me and my brother.
We have both been really good boys. 
I would also like a bag of treats.. the soft kind. 
And one of those pepperoni sticks at the counter. 
Oh, and a Bane action figure..or stuffy




Love Gotham
**********









Dear Santa,

I wanna go home. 
Find me a home. 
It's scary here.
I would also like treats.

Love Saber

**********









Dear Santa,

What are you?
Human says you will give us stuff if we make a list. 
Are you a Genie? 
I like Genie.
Aladdin is a good movie. 
Do you know Aladdin?
Willow and Sebby say you have Reindeer.
Do you  have cats?
Would you like 1? or 5?
Human says to write the list now. 
Haiden would like a cloak of invisibility
Phantom would like another spinney ball toy?
Athena wants catnip, human started us on it too early. 
Salem wants a broom, just kidding she wants a mousey that crinkles when you bite it. 
Me, Mina - I would like to go on the other side of the door. There is this weird paw that keeps coming under.. I would like to put a face to it. 
And treats.. I wrote the letter, I get 2 things. 












Love,
Haiden
Phantom
Salem
Athena
Mina
**********






Dear Santa,

Hey, it's Charlie!
Remember me?
I like your beard. 
Human says I can ask you for stuff.
Well, me and Pumpkin are really good friends.
Can you find us a home together?
He doesn't like being alone..neither do I.
I hope that is not to much to ask?
Oh and a Cookie.. the one at the counter, they look really good. 



Love Charlie.
************










Dear Santa,

What he said.



Love Pumpkin.
*************

1 comment:

  1. Everything is so funny - good job - human:)

    ReplyDelete

The cats would like to hear from the humans.