*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

12 Kitties of Christmas - Day 2

On the second day of Christmas my kitty gave to me... 2:00am  howling

..and a mouse that was not so lively...


It goes something like this...
animated-cat-image-0080
meowowwwwwwowowow
meowowowowowowow

meow

I ignore....
MEEEOOOWWWOWOWOWOW
MEOW MEOW MEOWWOWOWOW 
Cubby it's okay, I am right here...
From my room.
animated-cat-image-0256
meow
meeooww
MEEOWOWOWOOWOW

Cubby enough.
animated-cat-image-0124
MEOWOWOWOWOWOWOW

CUBBY ENOUGH

MEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWOW meow
animated-cat-image-0125
CUBBY QUIET!!!!

meow meoW meOW mEOW MEOW

CUBBY SHUT UP!

MEEOO...
SHUT UP


animated-cat-image-0444



 MEEEOOOWWWW
SHHHHUUUUUUUUT UUUUPPP

Meow
STOP IT
MOWWW
Enough.

30 seconds later...
meowowowow

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU !

meeeeeeeeowowow
Cute Black Cat waving
..I go out and see him













I am right here, see it's okay.. you are okay... I am okay... you are not alone... you have food, water, shelter, warmth, friends, Sebby isn't chasing you. 
Things are good. 
SO CLAM IT!


He generally stops.
I am stuck between the idea that me going out there is only giving him cause to meow every night...
But...
Me going out there makes him stop.
Dunno

This has been going on for a few months now.
He has not gained or lost any weight...
He is eating and doing everything normally..

I asked the Vet about his meowing and he said it could be anxiety.
Cubby is 15
He is an old man now.

Reasons why cats may be meowing
PetMd 
Seek Veterinary advice.
I am rather sure my guy is slightly senile.
 
ASPCA -I know.. I should not get up and see him.
Guess telling him to shut up isn't helpful.
Already knew both of those things...

The Art & Science of Animal Behavior - How to train your cat to sit?
I am so buying treats tomorrow..
I highly doubt I can teach an old cat new tricks...

Who am I kidding.. I am going to teach the kittens to fetch!!
And then.. I am gonna teach  myself how to ignore Cubby meowing like a crazy kitty in the middle of the night. ( Lies.. I will keep doing the same thing because he is old and I suck at ignoring things )

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.