*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

That kid is annoying!



Human
Sebby
Purrcy
Willow

*************














I am not saying he has to leave...
Just that he has to calm down..

No!
No?

NOOOOO

What did you just say?
Who does this punk think he is?
Hey! he just hit me!

Human I demand you take action!

So you can dish it out but you can't take it eh?

What does that mean?

It means Purrcy is payback.

That is not what it means...
Okay, it's not exactly what it means.

I don't act like that!

Like what??
What are you saying I act like?
A jerk.
I am not a jerk, you're a jerk!
Don't you dare call me a jerk!

Jerk!

AAAAA
I will get you !

I will get you back!!

I... this is not how it is suppose to work.
Human, why is this critter unafraid.

I do not know.

He came that way.
Well put him back.

You put me back!
Gladly!

Knock it off, both of you.

Purrcy isn't staying.
He isn't?
I'm not?

No, he is a foster kitty.

He is!!

I am???

Yes, and yes.

That sucks.

That's that best news I have heard all day.. other then the food can opening.

Purrcy, you will have your own family to annoy.. I mean love.

Ha!
Hey, did you just call me annoying?

Nooo
Oh, okay.

Dumbass.

Sebby shut it.

Human, this conversation has gone one way too long. 
Bring me my cape.

Sorry.

Sorry what?

Sorry I needed to borrow your cape.

Borrow? 
What is this nonsense you speak of, where is my cape!

I will get you a new one.

Why? 
What happened?

I needed a bag.

YOU USED MY CAPE AS A BAG??

 I used a bag as a bag.. stop being so dramatic.

I will never forgive you for this.

Stop looking at me.

Fine.

I mean it.

No problem.


...1 minute later.....

Hey Purrcy, you want a treat?

Treat!!! Yes!!

What about me?

What about you, your not talking to me remember.


Oh..yeah...well I think you have learned your lesson. It's been like 6 hours. 

It has been a minute.

Well that is 6 hours to a cat!

Sure thing boss.

See! you did learn. 
Now treat.. for me...now.

Did you just give Purrcy another treat?

Did you just demand a treat instead of asking for one?

This is ridiculous. 
Nonsensical 
Absurd

Dramatic..

What... ever. 

I don't need this. 

Fine by me.

 













Stupid humans.

Dramatic Sebbies.

So Willow, how was your day?

Fine! Can I have a treat please?

Sure.

Make it two.

Sebby?

Two please.





No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.