*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Monday, November 24, 2014

Conversations with Sebby- Dont you forget about me..


Human
Sebby
Purrcy


Did you forget about us?

Impossible.

Good. Then why have we not been talking?

We have been texting.

I have been texting.. You have been responding. You never txt me!

Sorry, I have been busy with the kittens.

Well what about us? What about our needs?? 

What about you!?

Do tell me how I have neglected your needs?

Well for starters I can see the bottom of the bowl.

Then stop throwing the food on the floor!

Purrcy stole my cape and wrecked it! You did nothing!

True. It amused me.

I'm shocked at your blatant disregard for my feelings.

Sebby, did I not make a fuss when I saw you? Took pictures?

Oh ya, and did you ask my permission to share them on Instagram?? Noooo!

You signed away your rights for a bag of treats 3 years ago.

I was tricked!

You said- and I am quoting you- " if you give me a bag of treats you can take and post as many pictures of me as you like"
But..
You also said that I could change your name to Asshat for a can of tuna! I rejected that offer.

It's not fair to use my treat addiction against me.

Fine.

So give me some treats and we will call it even.

Sorry, can't.

Dangit! I mean.. Good I was just testing you.

Of course you were.
........................5 minutes later...

Can I have some treats? 
Sure Purrcy. Eat them right here.

Uhh I was gonna save them for later.

Sorry, does not work that way. 
Still want them.
I don't know, let me ask Seb... Uh I mean yes please.
...........( from the other room
Idiot...

Horrible attempt Sebby. 
You  think so? Turn around. 

Willow!! Get back here with that bag!!

You win this time...

I win every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.