*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Pills and Kitty Rivalries

Multi-styled Text Generator at TextSpace.net




Human
Rocky
Sebby
Cubby
***********

How many years have you been pilling cats?

I know sorry!

How many??

At least 15.

Yet today you forgot?

I didn't forget.. It just missed the back of your throat and you ended up tasting it a bit.

A bit?

A lot.

I'm sorry!

Tell everyone what happens when a kitty tastes a bitter pill.

They foam at the mouth.

They foam at the mouth! You would think covering it in butter or coconut oil would be second nature by now.

But we had been doing so good. I would just toss it at the back of your throat.. Add a bit of water and tada!

So are you saying it's my fault?

What? No... Wait. Yes!

Really? 

You moved.

I'm a cat!

I'm a Human!

I really do not see how I can be blamed for this. 

I lack the proper appendages to pill myself. 

You could learn to sit still.

No.

Then we shall continue with the battle of the pill. 
2times a day. 

Tonight you cover it in coconut oil just in case.

You should thank me for slowly moving the time from 4:30am to 7:30am. 

I should?

Picture me trying to pill you every morning at 4:30am.

The others would think I was rabid.

Maybe they would leave me alone.
Tiny little freaks.
All up in my face. Trying to be cute.
Don't they know I'm your only baby?

Yes Rocky, you are my only baby.

What? 

Sebby, why are you listening at the door?

Apparently to find out I'm adopted.
That Rocky is your only baby. 

Who is that?
Is that the jerk I have been smelling?
Go away!
My Human!
No sharing!

Who does this dude think he is?

I'm Sebastian.
Who are you?

I'm Rocky.

I was Humans before you.

He was.

Rocky is that you?? It's me Cubby??

Rafter Boy??
Hey ! How you been?

What is this a seniors social club?

I may be old and have one eye but I could kick your furry ass from here to.. Um somewhere else!

Hows Raven??

Old.. Grouchy.. But good.

Now hes a kitty you don't wanna mess with.

No kidding. He could teach Sebastian a lesson.

You do realize I am still out here.

And I'm in here. I win.

Why is he in there??

Hes sick.

In the head? I bet it's in the head.

No! I'm not sick in the head! You asshat.

It's none of your business.

Is he always this much of a baby?

Uh...not always.

Thanks for sticking up for me bro. 

Sorry, but you gotta admit.. you play the baby card a lot. 

You play with the cards you got. 

I may not like the intruder, but I can understand his pill issues.  


Thank you, you're still an asshat. 

You are still a senior jerkface. 

Knock it off with the agism Sebby, it's not cool.  

Yeah! respect your elders!

Pft..respect this..
I can't see through the door you idiot.  

Human, open the door so I can flip him the bird. 

Sebby, you are never going to get off the naughty list. 

Me and Santa have an understanding.  







No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.