*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, November 21, 2014

12 Kitties of Christmas- Day 6

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

.....5 Furry Meows
....4 Piles of Barf
...3 Ferocious Felines
..2am Howling
.And 1 not so lively mousey


Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
 

 Willow is the worst for this. 

I put a bottle cap on the table and all of a sudden out of nowhere comes this furry paw. 

She knows what they sound like when I place them on the table. 
It's her bat signal. 
She steals them, when I am still using them!!
It's not like she can play with the one she stole the other day.. because it is under the fridge. 
Or under the stove. 
I find a collection of them from time to time.

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net



It would not make sense to just leave the plastic rings alone.. not after she stole the cap. 
It's my fault for removing them from the bottle. 
Though the ones you pull off to open other bottles is not my fault. 
I have found these in blankets, under cushions, under the chairs, in the water bowl, under the area rug. 
They don't slid as easy as the lids.. they are for carrying.
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net

These seem to have a cat magnet on each end.
Regardless of where they are...garbage, counter, under the sink, in the package..
The meows will steal them.
I find them randomly around the house.
Better then dead mice I guess.
Kinda funny to watch them walk around with one in their mouths.
Weird creatures must like the texture of chewing on cotton..

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net


Anyone who has tried to wrap a gift on the floor knows..
Anyone who is slightly evil and sticks random used pieces of only slightly sticky tape on their cats backs.. they also know.
I had to pull a piece of tape out of Mina's mouth. She was eating it.
Tape is loved and hated.. they love to chew it.. not so much love when it gets stuck on their paws.. or head..
Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
 
Kinda like - The dog ate my homework- 
The cat ate my receipt.
They seem to have a preference for the glossy paper.
Weirdos. 
Of course they can not be blamed when I crumple them up and toss them for them to play with. 
 

Dynamic Glitter Text Generator at TextSpace.net
 
I do not know if other cats have this affliction. 
Maybe I should call it a fetish?
Sebby has a flip flop fetish. 

He steals them. Chews them. Carries them. 
Strange. 
He has his own flip flops.. because he would not stop eating mine!
Not that this stops him from chewing on my other ones.
Every pair of flip flops that I own has bite marks on them 

90% of his flip flop destruction is when I am not home.
I still catch him from time to time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.