*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Monday, November 24, 2014

12 Kitties of Christmas - Day 10

Ten Awesome Cat Tattoos


What I consider awesome for many different reasons
Counting down to the best.

10. So cute - reminds me of cats who act like tigers.













9. Simple but awesome












8. I think this one is beautiful - I kinda want it.



7. This one is very cute and comical.. yet so very realistic in its own way...




6. This is very cool for a neck tattoo. Cartoonish but not childish.















5.I love the way the used the different shades and created a very dramatic appearance - very original.
The eyes are fantastic.













4. Had to add a tiger to the mix. So often so see very poorly done tiger tattoos.
This is not one of them. Very cool.












3. This is so elaborate! So much detail - I love it!!



2. This is an amazing portrait. From the amount of not so fantastic ones - It must not be easy to capture the essence of a cat - they did a great job. 









1. I love this tattoo!!! So freaking awesome.
All I can say is - I WANT IT!







Some of the links from the pictures directly are broken.. I broke them.. they were bugging me.
So now I get to link them here.. yippy.
10. Tiny Tiger
9.Black Cat on Arm
8. Framed Kitty
7.Cat Scratch 
6.Cool Cartoon Kitty
5. Black Shades Kitty
4.Tiger
3.Cat Portrait 
2.Back Tattoo
1.Awesome Cat Tat

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.