*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, November 14, 2014

Kitty Saga completion

No really.. I love looking like a crazy stalker person.
Oddly it's not the idea of someone thinking I am crazy that bothers me..
If someone thinks I would invade another persons privacy - or be loonie toones enough to stalk them.. That would bug me.

Nobody has said anything..I just have too much thinking time.

Set 3 live traps at 8:30am ish...
So far no sign of any meows.
Super sad
The location is very busy so it might be deterring them from venturing out.

They have until 5pm ...that is when they close and lock up the area.

Kinda wish they stayed open till 8pm... 
Scratch that.. I wish the cats would just get in the cages.. Get in the cage!

It snowed here last night. The temperature is falling quickly. 
I bet they are freezing their furry little bums off. 
Winter cold

Black kitten meowing on top of the live trap..
animated-cat-image-0177
 Because...
Other kitten is in it!!!!














Yes that picture makes your butt look big... sorry.

Now I shall use trapped kitty to trick catch its sibling.
Mwahahah

Happy Feet Penguin

It worked!!















Holy crap! 
Progress. 

Location is closing so I wrapped the live traps in blankets.. They have probably never been so comfy warm.

The only way momma can get close to them is to walk into the live trap...
Now I wait..
Once everyone is gone I will be ninja like.

20 minutes Momma circled the cages... not exactly like this ...but you get the idea..
animated-cat-image-0301
And then.....













Yay!!

Got em all !!!
animated-dancing-image-0362















Momma and babies, all under one roof.
A happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.