*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Saturday, November 15, 2014

But we are helping!

Helping????
animated-road-sign-image-0126






****************
Human
Sebby
Willow

****************
Thanks..
You are very welcome!
I was being sarcastic.














Why did you guys do that?
Do what???
Go through the recycling box !
You left 4 kibbles in a bag.

There is a bowl full of kibbles right in front of you.

Whats your point?
There were 4 in the bag.

Whats my point!?!
Stay out of the recycling box!
No. Sorry.
No?
Did you just say no?
Twitching
Yes. I said no.
Whaa?? Why?

You buy the food for us right?
Uh yeah.
Then you are attempting to throw away our food. We ain't having that.

Every time you eat you drop kibbles in front of the bowl. I don't see you eating any of those.

You want me to eat floor kibble? 
Did I bark?
Have I stated drooling and smelling people in inappropriate places?

No smart ass, you are not a dog.. Nor do I think you are.

So you will eat treats off the floor.
Dig through a recycling bin, licking cans and ripping open bags.. But you will not eat kibble that YOU just dropped on the floor?

Good, I am glad you understand.

Ugg.

Why do you guys feel the need to dump out the box and spread it all over the kitchen?

Just being thorough.

Tearing hair
You are giving me grey hair.

Then you will match my fur.
Mine too
Yippy.

You mentioned treats before?   

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.