*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Twas The Night Before Christmas ...



Christmas Eve
animated-christmas-image-0976


*******
Human
Sebby
******




Twas the night before Christmas 
-twas is a stupid word
And all through the house
-what if people live in an apartment?
Not a creature was stirring 
- who would trust a creature to stir? It would have to be boiled cabbage for us not to quit stirring and eat.
Not even a mouse
-mmm mouse stew
The stockings were hung
-stockings like socks? That would be a fantastic use for all of humans random lone socks
On the chimney with care
- this story sucks, wtf is a chimney?
In hopes that Saint Nicholas
- saint? Big dude in a costume is a saint?
Soon would be there
- Santas coming????
Forget everything I just said. 
Saint Santa is awesome.. I will stir the cabbage.
I will build a chimney!

Sebby!
What!
Shut up!
No!
Then I am not finishing the story. 

Good. It was stupid anyways. 
I have a better one. 
*********

It was.. I mean.. Twas a dark and stormy night
-Oh so now 'twas' is okay?
Santa was trying to fly his sleigh. 
-Santa is a pilot ?
But the storm was just too um.. stormy!
He needed help.
-You need help.
The reindeer were complaining, saying it was scary and they did want to fly.
Santa needed a hero.
-Oh let me guess..
He texted the only one he could trust. 
Super Sebby I need your help!
Would you help me fly my sleigh tonight!
Super Sebby said absolutely
-But he had to say no. 
What? no he didn't!
-Yes he did!
This is my story!!
-Maybe. But Super Sebby is not allowed outside. 
He went anyways!
-How? he can't open the door!
He went out the chimney ...so be quiet! 
-Fine.. finish your story. 
No, forget it. You ruined it. 
-We don't have a chimney. 
Sometimes you're just mean. 

animated-christmas-image-1027 
animated-christmas-image-0925

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.