*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Remove them at once!

Human
Sebby
Willow
Cubby
Onyx
Night
Juliette


Why are they here?

Who?

Them.

Them who? Are you talking about the FBI again because they are not here.

No, and you don't know that for sure.

Them!! Those freaks in the cage!














Oh, your nose must be off, they have been here for weeks.

Wtf are you talking about human?
I am in this room every day, this is the first I have seen of the cage since the wild freaks.

I miss Tango, how is she?
She is doing great!

What about the rest of them? How are they?
They are all doing fantastic, Charlie is still at Pet Valu waiting to be adopted.

He isn't adopted yet? I thought he had applications!

He has, sometimes they just don't work out.
I hope there is a good reason - like the right person is just taking their slow ass time coming to see him. Maybe this person wants to adopt him and Pumpkin together.

Aww a happy ever after.

Yes.. if Disney taught us anything.. it's that there is such a thing.

Can we get back to me? I mean my conversation?

Okay, Sebby.. these 2 cats have been upstairs with their littermates, and Kenya.
I brought them down here because they are not coming out of their chicken state and I need to socialize them more.. so don't be a jackass!

Who me?? I never!
Lies.
Such a Liar.
Pants are on fire.
Nose is growing.

Okay I think they get it.. I'm a jackass.

Who are they? The notorious them??

Now you are just being mean.

I am.
Yes.
I know, that wasn't a question, it was a statement.

Which ones are these?
What are their names?
Who is their favorite Super Hero?
What is their favorite movie?
Can they be trusted?

Uh..Night and Juliette.
Ask them...

Fine..
Night.
Answer my questions.

Uh, okay.. Optimus Prime, Aladdin..No.

Awesome, Awesome.. huh?

You can't be trusted?

Nope, so don't ask me to do anything. 
Wise guy eh?
Maybe. 

Juliette. 
I don't know, I don't know, and I don't know. 

So do you know?
No. 
Human, I think they are defective. Bring me new ones. 

They are not defective, and they are not your minions!

Well not now! you can't tell your minions that they are minions before they become minions!
You ruined everything!!
Now they must be returned. 

No.

Work with me Human!

You mean work for you.

Yes, I mean..no.. crap. 

Meow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.