*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, December 12, 2014

12 Days Till Christmas

HELLO KITTY ON CRACK




As I was looking for weird Cat & Christmas type things online, I was bombarded with Hello Kitty.
So I decided to do a search or the weirdest ..and coolest... Hello Kitty things....

First I will start with my own creations.. Cuz I can...



I amuse myself... Darth Kitty is obviously Darth Vader and Hello Kitty


It's fun.. I also did Jason, Hannibal, The Crow, Edward Scissor Hands and a few others. 


This one amuses me... cuz it's a cactus... and on the shirt I put Hugs?
Sad kitty.. not kitties fault she is covered in thorns...Technically my fault.






Moving on...
By now I am sure we have all seen the Hello Kitty House and Car.. or at least parts of it.
I found some things that I had never seen before.. some that were awesome.. some that were disturbing and a few that made me think wtf?












Hungry?
What is meow berry?
This is slightly ridiculous..
I have never seen it in Canada
It should come to Canada.. I kinda want to try it.  














Wash down your meow berries with this water.
Yes it's water!
Guess how much?
$100
Insane for water!
But the bottle is really interesting.
They should put Vodka in it.










Welcome aboard Hello Kitty Air, today your inflight film will be about ..who really cares.
Just take this Acid and enjoy the ride. 











 When you have arrived at your destination please join us for a bus ride on the Hello Kitty bus.
If your Acid has worn off we can offer you a choice between Hello Kitty Crack or Hello Kitty Cronic.
These are available for you in the Hello Kitty Crack and Cronic Dispensers located directly above your head in the Hello Kitty Compartments.













Need a light? We have got your covered.
Try our Zippo Brand Hello Kitty lighter.
The flame is pink!
The flame is not pink.. that would be kinda cool though...











Oops is it that time of the month?
Did your forget to pack your girly necessities?
Don't fear! Hello Kitty is here!
And there..
And now in your underwear!













World getting you down?
Seeing Hello Kitties in your sleep???
Maybe you just want to be a Murderous Bastard with a twist?
Do you have dreams of becoming a Serial Killer and need something to set you apart from the other nut jobs??
We have just the thing for you!!











When the inevitable comes.. and it will ...probably by a rogue Hello Kitty Robot...
Why not go out in style.
Anyone can be buried in a box.. not everyone can pull off a Hello Kitty Coffin !
Be the coolest corps on the block!













I was wondering... do you have an extra $13 000 kicking around?
Oh you do??
But you were going to buy a car...pft!
Who needs a car when they can have their very own Hello Kitty Guitar!!
The Hello Kitty Stratocaster made by Squire
Though this may be the non expensive one.. The one that costs 13 grand may have diamonds on it... or it could be the Acoustic version only sold in Japan. So yeah.. there are a few to choose from. 

***********
It amuses me when I realize there are people out there way more insane than I am .

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.