*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Seriously ?


These things actually exist!
Trolling the internet I come across a lot of things I really never knew existed.
Not that I need them.. or even want all of them... I just think they are interesting and maybe so will you.

There is no order to these things.. I will just post a bunch of cool.. odd or surprising things..

Kitty Paw Bottle Opener










Okay.. I actually like this. And it's around $5

Winged Cat Gargoyle











Kitty Gargoyle??? Yes please.


Crazy Cat Lady Cat Food Scented Soap













Umm.... No.

Awesome Bumper Sticker














I am not super surprised this exists..I'm just angry that I do not have it.

Hairball Gum












Apparently tastes like bubble gum..

Brainwave controlled cat ears











I have no idea what to say...

Evil Unicorn















HAHAHAHA!!

Advent calendar for your cat












Cute idea, they have one for dogs as well. I prefer a Beer Advent Calendar.



Interesting Cat Book














I can answer that... No...but some people think the Devil does..
I personally think that Cats would rather speak for themselves. They would not want their message to get lost in translation.

Emergency Meow Button













I have one of those, his name is Cubby.. he has no off switch.


Cat in a Cactus Suit










 

wtf???
Me and this company have similar tastes its seems...
Above is a hello kitty cactus
Below is a T-shirt I made a few years ago. 
Since I am not a fantastic .. or even good.. computer type person.. I borrowed the basic Hello Kitty 
shape in order to make my image...but the rest was mine...
I recall adding the skull and cross bone necklace..the zipper... 
One huge difference.. I did not make money off my design. 
grrr.
















No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.