*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Thursday, December 25, 2014

Today is...

BOXING DAY

******
Human
Sebby
******


Did I hear this right??

Have you been keeping this information from me??

What?

BOXING DAY!

It's not what you think it is.

Yes it is!

Umm no.

YES BECAUSE I THINK IT IS THEN IT IS!

Okay, what is it then?

 Kitty Utopia..Heaven...Wonderland..Awesomeness..fantisticalfuntimeawesome day!!

Why?

WHY????? CUZ BOXES!! THAT'S WHY! The human asks why.. what a dumbass.

Hey, smartass.. where do you think these boxes are going to come from?

Uhhh Kitty Claws?

Funny.

Seemed appropriate.

If you behave I will bring home a bunch of boxes in the afternoon.

Afternoon? 
Why didn't you plan ahead??

Because Christmas Day everything is closed. If I got them sooner you guys would have already played in them and boxing day would be ruined!

That sounds suspiciously like an excuse.. but if we still get boxes I shall ignore it. 
***************

I will have to post new pictures tomorrow... but here are some cute ones off the internet & the named ones are mine or have been my foster kitties 
*************
First is the tiny box with the tiny kitty..awww 

 Here is the kitty who is torn between the love he has for the one box.. and the love he may have for the other
 Twin boxes with twin kitties!

 Oh Sebby... you need to be in everything.
Of course I do. How could you not involve me in your gatherings ?
Well for one, my visitors don't generally puke up hairballs in boxes. 
Well la di da!
Sebby & Hairball he added to the box.. thanks
 I wonder if the kitty likes the taste or the texture.. or both.. or he is just saying.. hey.. see these marks? they are mine. This box is mine. Try to take it and I make these marks on you!
 Cats always look like the box has magically inhaled most of the kitty except for the head.
 Emma was a big girl, but she always managed to fix into what ever box she wanted to.
Emma
 I do not recall if this box was standing upright and then Willow knocked it over...or if she fell over in it.
Willow
 Gotta love the jerk who sits in the box that carried the cat furniture.
Sebby
 She managed to fit into this... technically.
Baby
 If you can't get into the box.. the next best thing to do is sit on the box.
Ziva
 I called her while she was in the box.. this was basically her saying..What? what do you want I am busy!
Ziva
 Aww little Dex, what a doll! My friend made this for him because it had his name on it. .. it had a little bed inside that was soft and he looked like a tiny prince. Which is odd because I named him after the TV Serial Killer... The people who adopted this guy changed his name to Oli... fit better.. because he didn't have a mean bone in his furry body.
His name prior to adoption was actually Dexter

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.