*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Just a short poem to say that you are ...

Never Far From Me


Some people say that over a bridge you will go.
Personally I don't think that to be true, because leaving me is not something you would choose to do.

Beside me is where you would like to be.
Trust that the feeling is the same for me.

There is a part of me missing when I think about your passing.
Vivid memories to remain is all I'm asking.

Tomorrow when I want to cry, when I think of your sweet face.
I shall remember that you are in a better place. 

Turning back the hands of time is not possible for me to do. 
Sadly, I will have to enter a new year without you.

You will be on my mind as I count down the end of the night.
My only solace, my only shining light is knowing that where ever you are, what ever you may do..you are in good company.
For there are many other lost loved ones that gather round you. 

To all those wonderful creatures who allowed us to be a part of their short lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.