*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sebby Sings Christmas Carols - Part 2

Silent Night
By Sebby
Silent night, boring night
All is calm, I should fight.
Round yon Christmas Tree & Lights
Human must not be that bright.
Ornaments are off the Tree
Ornaments off the Tree.

Silent night, there's no lights
Tree went flop, it lost the fight.
I may have done this before
Things have smashed on the floor
Things have smashed on the floor.

Silent night, it's not right! 
I got blamed, for busting the light
Human took my cape away !
Punishment doth suck
Punishment doth suck!

Wreck The Halls
By Sebby
Wreck the halls with stupid holly
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
'Tis the reason people are snotty
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Don we now our ugly sweaters
Blah-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la.
Dress me up and you'll be in peril
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la.

See the blazing Yule log on the tv.
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Stop talking, human you bore us 
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Follow me I found the treasure
Blah-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la.
A bunch of treats and toys with feathers
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la

Feast away then gas we shall passes?
Bah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Cubbys old and he needs glasses!
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la
Sing the anthem of our people
Blah-la-la, la-la-la, la-la-la. Blame the doggie cuz he is evil!
Blah-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la


Jingle Bells
By Sebby
Featuring
Cubby, Onyx, Molly, Willow, & Human

Dashing up the stairs
Because I am a Cat
There is no other reason
We are just like that


Cubby should wear bells
Because he's not that bright
Screw you!
Oh I guess that pissed him off
Maybe we should fight?
Too Tired.

Jingle bells, Onyx smells
Hey!
Molly is shaped like an egg
Ur a Jerk!
Oh what fun it is to rule 
this house every day!
You wish!

A day or two ago
I thought I'd take a ride
So I put on my cape and flew

With Willow by my side!
He's lying
Okay, that was a lie
Because I can not fly
But at least I got off my ass and 
gave it a try! 

Oh jingle bells
Sebby smells!
And he can go suck and egg!  
It's our turn to sing you jerk so shut your silly mouth! 
***************



Human control your felines!
Naw, I think they have everything under control. 

Pft, I'm outta here. 
You all sing off key. 

We win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.