*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Relocating kitties

The kiTTens Have Entered The Living rOOm


************************
Human
Mina
Salem 
Night
Sebby
Willow
Cubby
Molly
************************
Where are we?
Mina
Salem



I dunno!
You scared?
Kinda.
Who's that guy?

I don't know!
Hey there is Night!

Night hey!!
What's up lil ones! Whatchu doin down here?
I have no idea, hoped you would know.

Uhh.. Well Trinity and Juliette just went with Human to Pet Valu.

So I guess you're replacement kitties.
Replacement??? I ain't nobody's replacement kitty!

You asked.
Rio must be sleeping in the basement. I will let her know you are down here.
Who's that guy?


Him, that's Sebby.

Why is he wearing a bag??

It's a cape! Silly babies.

Sorry.. Why is that guy wearing a cape.

I am standing right here! Talk to me.

I'm scared make him go away. 
That's right.. Fear me!

Oh knock it off Sebby.
Don't be scared. He is just a weirdo.
I'm Willow.

You are not replacement kitties.
Human loves us all. This is just the next stage, soon you will be able to come out and play!
Really?? Can we come out nows?
No tiny meows. In a few days.
Boo. Where is everyone else?
Well Phantom and Haiden are still in the room with Kenya, Athena was adopted and went to her new home!
Human mentioned Kenya would be going to her new home tonight, so I assume Phantom and Haiden will be down after that. 
Phantom
Haiden

Kenya

Who's dat, I have never seen a kitty so old.

That's Cubby. 

Haha old man.

Oh shut up Sebby.
Kids.. I'm not old. I just like to nap a lot and I refuse to get excited over useless crap!

You look old.
Kenya is a Grandma and she doesn't look old. 
Cubby must be an antique!

I like these gals.

I see you have all met each other.
Yep can we come out now?
No.

Can we have a snack?
Snack? Did someone say snacks?

Holy crap how many of you are there??
We are a gang of 5.

So about those snacks?

No snacks, I will feed you wet food in a few hours.

Treats?

Yeah treats!

I used the last of them to bribe Trinity and Juliette.

Blast!

So can we come out now?

No.

What about now?

Lol my new favorite kittiens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.