*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Cat Issues...

What goes up...
Can't always get down..


http://catmoji.com/SPOTyRON/collections/illustrations-and-cartoon/

Hi!

Hi!

How are you?

Much better now!

That is awesome.

Who are you?

Uhh

Tree kitty?

That's not your name.

Well I have no idea what my name is.

Do you know my name?

Umm.. Tree kitty?

See!!!

I get it, so you need a name.

Can I pick it?

Maybe. What would you pick?

Batman!

Stuck in a tree?

Spider man!

STUCK IN A TREE????

I guess Bird man is out too.

You think?

Hey, I tried to get down. 

I know, I was watching.

It's hard!
People don't realize that cats don't do down! ( You can read about that here )

I think they are starting.

Well not enough.
I heard you guys talking down there. Hydro wouldn't come. 
Firemen wouldn't come
Humane Society wouldn't come.. sounds like they all think cats have no problem climbing down trees!

Well you proved them wrong!
Yes I ..hey!!

I am just messing with you. I know you tried.

I did, I really did. 

So back to the name.

Okay, well who was the person that got me down?

Kimberly.

Uh.. sorry I ain't calling myself Kimberly. 


 I agree..

Whats your  name?

I am called Human.

Oh.. clever. 


What street was I found on?

Simpson?

Naw, everyone would start calling me Homer. 

True.

Okay, I will leave it up to you. I am getting tired. 
Sitting in a tree all day freezing your paws off really takes a lot of energy.

I bet.. you also just rolled around in Cat Nip for a few miniutes.

Is that what that was? Big fan...

I just had a thought... what about Sampson?

I kinda like that.

Me too.. it's close to Simpson without being Bart related. 

Okay, my work here is done.. time so Zzzzz


Good night Sampson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.