*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Friday, March 6, 2015

Who are they?

NEW KITTY CREW
.


*
Human
Sebby
Willow
Molly
Rio
*

So, are you going to introduce us?

Introduce you to who?

Why must we play these games. 
You know exactly who I am speaking of. 

The new ones. 

The new ones?

You do this on purpose!

What ever do you mean?

Don't play coy with me human!


Ur no fun today Sebby.

I am so!

Did you not see me playing earlier?
I was a riot. 

I wasn't home.

Oh, well that isn't my fault. 

The new ones. 
I want names. 
I don't smell any males. 
Are they all girls?
Did you bring me chicks???!

Yes they are all girls, no I did not bring you chicks!

Oh come on, you know I am joking. 

The 2 little ones are Stella and Scarlet.
What do they look like?

Stella is a black short haired 10 week old.
Scarlet is a ....she looks just like you did as a baby!
Shes a silver tabby.

She must be gorgeous!

They both are.

And the others?

4 ten month old females.
Coda - medium hair black
Willow - medium hair black
Carrie - short hair black and white
Polly - short hair black and white.

Wanna hear something kinda cool.

Sure. 

One of them was born a day later!!

That happens?

Sometimes.

Which one is it?

Umm... darn I forget!
Polly or Carrie - I have to check their papers later.

They came with instructions?

No, weirdo... their vet records.

I am not a weirdo.. okay maybe I am a bit of a weirdo.. some odd person raised me. 

Clever.

Is nobody going to mention the fact that one is named Willow????
That one better be pretty!

She is.
They are still so unsure of me.

They are a bunch of Mollies.

I would take offense to that.. if it wasn't absolutely true.
What about food?
Food works for me. 

I tried treats, and wet food.

Where is ours?

You just had wet food an hour ago!

Treats?

Before I left this afternoon.

Hmm, I can't remember. 
Maybe you should give us more just to be sure.

No.
Fine, I shall go back to being scared of you.

Do whatcha gotta do.

What about the babies? 
Are they scared?

Naw, a bit bonkers though.

Perfect!
Why is that perfect?
I wanna play!!
These guys don't play as much.

Cuz you are a youngin.
They are all old and tired.

I am not old.

Sorry..lazy.

That's better. 

Is she one of us now?
Who?
Rio
Oh..

Possibly.

Did I miss the vote?

Vote? Yes. It was 1 yes and the rest were tossed out due to illegible writing.

Fixed!

If by fixed you mean your vote does not count than yes.. it was fixed. 

Jerk. 


Pictures to come at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.