*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Night

Interview with the Kitty
Human
Night
***

Today I will be interviewing Night. The dapper feline shown below.



I am rather dapper.
What is dapper?

A stylish gentleman.


The name is Night. Dapper Night.














Tell us a bit about yourself.
Um, well I'm a boy.
9 and a half months old.
I'm super cool.
Super fun.

I'm not fat! I'm big and strong!
I never said you were fat. 














Just making it clear. 


I have a brother and three sisters. 
They have all been adopted. 
But I am waiting for a certain someone. 
I will know when I find them. 
Then I may yell at them for taking so long.
I mean really , what is more important than coming to adopt me?

Nothing!

Though I am having fun with you human. 
Eating cat grass and treats. 
Hanging out on the counter at the store. 
Making new friends.


Polly and Carrie are rather cute.
But if they get adopted before me.. I may smack someone. 
Probably you Human.
Gee thanks. 
You're welcome!

So, what else do you want to know?

Likes, dislikes?

Likes:
Attention 
Toys
Treats
Cat grass
Catnip
Being carried 
Being petted
Being hugged

Dislikes:
Being ignored 
Being put back in the cage
When you leave
When you stay but pay attention to other meows
When someone else eats my treats
Really loud dogs
When the store closes
When people take forever to come adopt me!

Okay then.

What would you like possible adopters to know?

I'M NOT FAT
Also, hurry up. I'm starting to think nobody likes me.

Hey, I like you!

Sorry human, you don't count. 
You love us all. 

Gee thanks.
Aww, don't be sad.. You know you're my favorite human.

That's sweet.

For now. Hee hee hee



No comments:

Post a Comment

The cats would like to hear from the humans.