*

Alright Meow, it's 2015!

Saturday, March 21, 2015

Jackson

Shedding is Sharing


Human
Jackson
**


I realize you no longer need your winter coat.

Yup, you can have it. I'm an indoor kitty now. 

Yes you are, but I really don't need your winter coat.

But I like you, and I want to share. 

But I don't want your coat.

Okay, I lied. 
I can't stop myself. 
I am shedding like a mad man. 
This has never happened before. 

Yes I have shed before, but never like this. 
You could make a second me!
Don't though. 
I don't want to share you. 

Yes, you are shedding like a mad mancat.
Since you are inside, you no longer need all the fur you had when you lived on the streets.

So now it's on your bed, and your sweater, and on the floor, and in the air, and ...

EVERYWHERE!

Tell me about it!

I just did!?

Uh.. ya.. anyways... I hope it stops soon.

Good thing I am white.. cuz you can see it all.. so it will be easier to clean. 

Fabulous.


For a kitty that has a lot to say.. you sure try and limit my typing time.

It interferes with my hugging time. 

I can't type if you are laying on me and hugging my arm.

How is that my problem?

Because seriously.. I am okay with nobody reading this. 

Yeah, well that's not part of the deal.

When was this deal made?
Was there catnip involved?
I can't be held accountable if I was under the influence.

'If you give me 10 treats, not 9, 10 treats.. I will let you write a post.'
You said that.. those are your words.

But...

Then I said that I would give you treats regardless.
And you said..'What about catnip? Do I get catnip too?'

See!

So I said that you needed to agree or disagree prior to receiving any catnip. 
You agreed.
Then I gave you the catnip.

I recall none of this. 

I suspected that might happen.
So I took back the catnip before you had any. 
Gave you the treats and told you that I will give you the catnip after we were done the post.

Are you saying I get catnip?

No.

You stole the catnip that I had set aside for you. Then you ran off with the bag of treats.

I would do no such thing!

But you couldn't get the treats open.

Oh.. oh yeah.. stupid bag. 

So new deal.

I will give you some treats if we finish this post.

Can I have them now?

No, we are not done.

Oh. 

Well what are you waiting for... post it!

You are getting rather bossy.

Sorry. Give me some catnip and I will let you finish.

Bribery will not work.

How do you know if you don't try?

How about you let go of my arm?


Never.

1 comment:

  1. My heart is happy <3 You rock, Allison! And so do you, Jackson :)

    ReplyDelete

The cats would like to hear from the humans.